Votes: 57 41.3%
  • Trigger winder

Votes: 38 27.5%
  • Keep it naked baby

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • No comment

Votes: 11 8.0%

• Total voters
I'd recommend the trigger winder, simply because it is both a grip and a winder, while the grip only performs the one function.

Having spent more time with the trigger, and becoming smoother using it, Ive come to appreciate it more. it adds a funkiness to the Bessa that I like and reminds me of the heft or solidity of my Leica. Maybe it damps the vibrations a little too..maybe not..

I liked the extra weight and heft of the trigger winder. I rarely used the trigger, but I found it improved the handling (and yes, i tried the grip too, but found the winder more comfortable).

More importantly, it looks great :cool:

I noticed on one of my rolls some overlap and irregular frame spacing. I am certain this was caused by me pulling the trigger too quickly. I still need to get the rhythm down right.

However I did not notice any issue switching between the regular wind lever and the trigger winder. Seems to be ok. :)

I have the trigger on the camera for the heft and do not use it as a winder. The heft balances out the lens and I like the handling.

I have the trigger on the camera for the heft and do not use it as a winder. The heft balances out the lens and I like the handling.

I was gonna ask that about the winder, with it on can you still use the normal advance lever or must you use the actual winder lever?

Also, has anyone one here ever modified the normal grip and add another lug to it so it can hang vertical? If so any advice how it can be done properly?

I was gonna ask that about the winder, with it on can you still use the normal advance lever or must you use the actual winder lever?

I have the trigger winder on my Bessa T and I have never used it for advancing the film. The normal lever still works just fine.

It’s a very nice grip.

Mike

Back