s.u.i. - shooting under the influence

Of course drinking, weed, coke, e, shrooms, H, acid... how would you remember without photos?

indeed. i was so worried the first time i took LSD because i kept forgetting to change the shutter and aperture until after i took the picture, and was worried none of them were going to come out. luckily some did.

indeed. i was so worried the first time i took LSD because i kept forgetting to change the shutter and aperture until after i took the picture, and was worried none of them were going to come out. luckily some did.

As far as worries during a first Acid trip...Sounds like you got off easy. :p

A couple more "Fungi with Fun guys and girls"

As far as worries during a first Acid trip...Sounds like you got off easy. :p

I hear ya. First time, I worried that I might get lost, then that I might not, then I worried that I would never be able to know everything that was right there in front of me, and when I picked up a camera, the concept of a physical device for "doing things" just wasn't something that made sense. The way the controls moved around all by themselves was entertaining.

im always wasted while shooting simon..... how else do you find yourself in situations like this? hahaha

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dominictalvola/9465484390/

Back