Show us your SLR ..... WHAT?

They also have some of the best lenses made for SLRs of their era.

Most of the lenses had been made before for the Bessamatic!

Rollei bought Voigtländer and used the VSL3 and Ikarex design with nearly the compled lense lineup made by Zeiss/Voigtländer

Form the Bessamatic the 3,4 35mm Skoparex - 2,0 50mm Septon and the 4,0 135mm Super-Dynarex survied with new housing and name.

I am glad i step into the shop. Caramba this is gorgeous to use! :p

6de393cf-52e0-416f-9e27-a67946e07581.jpg

Here is a quick picture of my mint Nikon F3HP with a Zeiss ZF 50mm f1.4 lens.
This is a really nice combo for days when I want to use an SLR and film.

34zagdd.jpg

Regards,

Akitadog

Did you buy the body and lens together? The 40/2 is my favorite OM lens!

Just the body at the photo shop, lucky i had a very fair deal which cost me a tad more than half the price of my decent OM-4 TI!! After years of hunting i am glad as everything works perfectly. The lens i have for a while now, it is my favorite too, very well balanced together.

Looks like we need a "Show us your non-camera Leitz kit ..... WHAT?" thread on RFF! Despite your headlining the picture as "mint Nikon F3HP," the eye is so easily drawn to a red dot...
--Dave

Here is a quick picture of my mint Nikon F3HP with a Zeiss ZF 50mm f1.4 lens.
This is a really nice combo for days when I want to use an SLR and film.

34zagdd.jpg

Regards,

Akitadog

15egw3c.jpg

Just received this one (also have a 50 1.4 so clean it's unreal, like new). I wonder how long it has been since it had a film in it. I'll shoot some tomorrow.

Looks like we need a "Show us your non-camera Leitz kit ..... WHAT?" thread on RFF! Despite your headlining the picture as "mint Nikon F3HP," the eye is so easily drawn to a red dot...
--Dave

Well, as it was, I was taking a picture of my M4-P and decided to use the same setup for my Nikon F3HP. Both are fantastic Cameras.

You will have to block your left eye and look at only the F3HP.

Akitadog

I've got the same lens mounted on my FM2n right now :) It's a joy to use.

Sorry, as you didn't use any quote, I didn't know if you meant the 50mm f2 that is shown on my Nikon FA? If so, I totally agree. Beautiful lens and a great user. I love it. It's my favorite lens, especially on the FA. The price on these is great too. For bang for buck, you really can't go wrong.

Paul

Back