Sneaky (cat!)

sneaky-steak-whatiwant.jpg

Sneaky had steak
🥩
🥩
for dinner tonight then went outside. After that, we went shopping for cat food and brought home two bags of canned cat food. He came in, saw the bags of food and started demanding to be fed, an hour after pigging out on steak. He's not happy, because I told him no!

View attachment 4835704

Sneaky had steak
🥩
🥩
for dinner tonight then went outside. After that, we went shopping for cat food and brought home two bags of canned cat food. He came in, saw the bags of food and started demanding to be fed, an hour after pigging out on steak. He's not happy, because I told him no!
He is a very demanding dude, isn't he?

Chris, we had a stray adopt us less than a year ago. I am not really a cat person. My wife is, though. However, for whatever reason, Sam has bonded with me. She is quite annoying for the most part, but this new relationship has its moments, I guess. :(

View attachment 4835704

Sneaky had steak
🥩
🥩

Having just lost my beloved cat of 18 years, posts like this help cheer me up. Keep 'em comin'.

Remember: Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Chris, we had a stray adopt us less than a year ago. I am not really a cat person. My wife is, though. However, for whatever reason, Sam has bonded with me. She is quite annoying for the most part, but this new relationship has its moments, I guess. :(

My mom's cat prefers my dad, which annoys my mom.

MG_8274.jpg

P32800066.jpg
"Hand over the cake!"

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

P8300004.jpg

Sneaky has always hounded my son and I for more treats, but I think that he's been taking lessons from herding dogs in the last couple of weeks. Someone in the neighborhood must have a border collie! Instead of just following me around and complaining, he has adopted herding dog methods to direct me to the kitchen and the drawer where treats are stored.

If I leave the kitchen, he will run in front of me, and circle me, hitting my legs with a front paw to turn me in the right direction. If I start going the wrong way (away from the kitchen or the treats drawer), he slaps my leg and tries to redirect me back to where he wants to go. He is relentless about this, with an almost canine dedication to getting his 'sheep' to go where he wants them to go. I'm surprised that he hasn't started barking!

Even giving him treats doesn't always stop it; he often tries to get a second 'Delectables' squeeze-up, a treat so addictive that I firmly believe that they contain crack.

sneaky-steak-wakeup.jpg

I've had an upset stomach today. A few hours ago, I fed Sneaky then went to take a nap. As soon as I got in bed, Sneaky flung my bedroom door open so hard it slammed into the wall, then jumped into bed and curled up to sleep with me. He used to open the door just enough to slither through, but now he slams it open hard!

After I got up a few minutes ago, he got up too, and demanded more food!

WIN_20240421_07_08_12_Pro.jpg

I'm still feeling sick. Sneaky slept next to me on the sofa for a couple hours while I was reading last night. I wish I could have gotten a photo of his head on my hand and his front paws holding my arm; but after I reached to get my tablet to take a picture, he moved and stretched out next to me with his paws reaching out to touch my leg. ❤️

P5280086.jpg

Look at the way Sneaky is looking at this plate with STEAK 🥩. The predatory look in his eyes, the burning DESIRE.

Now image him looking like that at a plate of toast with grape jelly. Yes, toast with grape jelly. I was trying to eat that earlier today and three times had to push my cat back as he tried to steal my toast. TOAST. Looking at it with that same predatory desire! My cat is crazy.

View attachment 4836626

Look at the way Sneaky is looking at this plate with STEAK 🥩. The predatory look in his eyes, the burning DESIRE.

Now image him looking like that at a plate of toast with grape jelly. Yes, toast with grape jelly. I was trying to eat that earlier today and three times had to push my cat back as he tried to steal my toast. TOAST. Looking at it with that same predatory desire! My cat is crazy.

He wanted it because it was yours! :cool:

- Murray

He wanted it because it was yours! :cool:

- Murray

Probably needed a taste to be sure he's not missing out on something. Sneaky is hounding me for food again, and I won't feed him yet. He had a can of food and treats 90 minutes ago. He is NOT starving. Don't believe his lies. :rolleyes:

View attachment 4836626

This is your fault. You provide a glimpse of steak and grape jelly paradise and then deny this king of the beasts access? For shame.

(Also, anyone putting any kind of sauce on their steak is a philistine and heathen ...)

P4270003.jpg

I've been sick for over a week now, but am finally starting to feel better. Yesterday morning, I felt well enough to go out and photograph something.

When I got home, I put my camera bag on the sofa and sat at my computer to edit the photos I shot. A few minutes later, I look and see Sneaky curled around my camera bag, cuddled up to it sleeping. He often sleeps against it if I leave it on the sofa, but had never seen him wrap around it like that!

The big spider was concerned about Sneaky, given his habit of eating spiders!

Back