Canada Toronto

I'd like a collective Leica fondling get-together. Every Dude and Gal gets to rub my Leica MP BP for 5 minutes, the hardest as he-she can. I may sound like I'm joking but I'd gladly participate in such a thing.

Ohhhhhh...... So that's how Lenny Kravitz got his camera to look like that! :p

You so smart :D

I'd like a collective Leica fondling get-together.
Every Dude and Gal gets to rub my Leica MP BP for 5 minutes, the hardest as he-she can.

I may sound like I'm joking but I'd gladly participate in such a thing.

The chance to fondle a Leica? Be still my heart!!!!
I can see where this is going and so I think I'll be busy that day (whichever one is picked).
Have fun and knock yourselves out.

My Leicas have vaccuumed so much energy from my hands and from my nearby brain, over time, that they have become extremely powerful, energy packed devices.

I understand that it may be hard to handle. Maybe next time, when you'll be more prepared.

I shoot with Nikons so I'm prepared for anything photographic.
It's the rash I get when I handle Leicas or Canons, that's the problem.
Too much trouble to keep washing my hands or wear rubber gloves.

Oh hi!

I'm out there... ask any of the other members.. I'm WAY out there

Cheers,
Dave

I was in Toronto yesterday. Was only able to check Darkroom 4.0. The rest I'm interested in was not open at all or closed already by 5 PM.
Maybe next week I'll have more luck to finish my work on time convenient for organizers and supporters to be able to see some more.

It's a great city!

It's a great city!

Sorry people but I don't buy all the "nothing to do" Toronto bashing. It's a great city despite issues such as antiquated public transit and dysfunctional city council. Lots of great photo possibilities and not all in Kensington Market! There is the whole waterfront and lots of interesting neighbourhoods.
I shot this yesterday during a food truck meet on Nathan Phillips Square -- the public square in front of city hall.
While I own a Leica IIIf and Rollei as well as a Rollei 35, I shot this with my Canon s90 that I always carry. You can't beat digital for a quickie shoot. :))

Attachments

• Turc at cit hall.jpg
    Turc at cit hall.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
Back