Voigtlander 21/4 Color-Skopar Photos

35394434353_de202ee698_c.jpg

35394435263_4a26394ab4_c.jpg

35363184284_856f1c743c_c.jpg

Always let caffenol sit for another five minutes after dissolving, it gets rid of microbubbles and you get no more dots or smudges.
I had them too and now they are gone!

I read in another thread that Fomapan is suceptible to getting dots from caffenol, maybe it's that. Have not encountered the problem before..

Here are some new ones, this time in FX-39:

med_U44484I1503038350.SEQ.1.jpg

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/rffgallery/showphoto.php?photoid=275147

U44484I1502866544.SEQ.0.jpg

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/rffgallery/showphoto.php?photoid=275099

There are times when I think that the VM 21mm f4 type P is the ultimate fun lens!

DSC09033.JPG

DSC09068.JPG

Give me some sunshine and I'll give you some fun images; or a least some people having fun caught in some images.

Info and leads wanted: is the lens hood from the 25mm snapshot skopar usable on the 21mm color-skopar?
Or, does anyone know where to get a 21mm lens hood?

Great shots here, I hope to add some images myself soon

Info and leads wanted: is the lens hood from the 25mm snapshot skopar usable on the 21mm color-skopar?
Or, does anyone know where to get a 21mm lens hood?

Great shots here, I hope to add some images myself soon

I use the Voigtlander LH-1 lens hood on my 21mm color-skopar. I think it looks so cool!

You can find it here https://www.cameraquest.com/VC21rh.htm

I use the Voigtlander LH-1 lens hood on my 21mm color-skopar. I think it looks so cool!

You can find it here https://www.cameraquest.com/VC21rh.htm

Thanks Mike, but the square hood it just too much for my little Leica II... :(

Looking for info on the use of the 25mm hood on the 21mm lens, or a lead on a true 21mm lens hood...?

Anybody?

I use the 3d-printed nylon hood that is available from shapeways. It fits good, is rectangular with a reasonable cutout and fits a filter and the cap. It slides tightly on the screw-in hood. If you use it on multiple LTM cameras with different offset angle, you will have to adjust the push-fit each time, which will probably wear it out fast. But it feels good, if a bit coarse on the finish. Nothing a fine sandpaper won't fix.

Members of the "Nasty Women Social Club" at Po Monkey's juke joint which was a wooden shack in the middle of a cotton field outside Merigold Mississippi. Po Monkey's opened in 1963 and was one of the last authentic juke joints in the Mississippi Delta.

Sadly, Willie Seaberry a/k/a "Po Monkey" who at 74 years old still drove a tractor in the fields every day died last year. One of the last real juke joints became history.

Nasty-Women-Social-Club-Po-Monkeys.jpg

Another from Po Monkey's. The club was always in Monkey's home, originally in the front room but eventually taking over everyplace but one back room where Monkey lived. This was once a bedroom.

playing-pool-Po-Monkeys.jpg

First (or second) roll with the 21.

37269576452_189f1ded55_c.jpg

Acros @ 200 in Diafine

37441454955_17ca2ccc24_c.jpg

Adox CMS 20 @25 in Diafine

This little 21 is fast becoming one of my all time favorite lenses!

Thanks Mike, but the square hood it just too much for my little Leica II... :(

Looking for info on the use of the 25mm hood on the 21mm lens, or a lead on a true 21mm lens hood...?

Anybody?

Johan,
I have both of these lenses. The two hoods are the same diameter, but the 35/4 hood is slightly deeper than the 21/4 hood, by a millimetre or two, so I'm guessing the 25/4 hood might cause vignetting on the 21/4. Both hoods also have the name of the lens printed on the side, so it might be confusing to put the wrong hood on the other lens.
I had to get a replacement hood for one of the lenses, I can't remember which, and the Australian distributor for Cosina was kind enough to order me one from Japan. Perhaps the Dutch distributor might do this for you, or Cameraquest might.

Pyeh,

Thanks a lot! Really helpful, I'll get in touch with the Dutch distributor first to see if he can help me!

Really prefer the small round hood to the rectangular one but if I can't find it, I'll look up the Shapeways solution

Anyone using this on the M10?
from the few topics I could find (I'm sure there's lots on the Leica forums though), the CV 21mm skopar works great on the M10 with no color shifting happening on the edges unlike with the M240, can someone please confirm?

thanks

Back