Voigtlander 21/4 Color-Skopar Photos

Such a great little ultra wide, with consistent results in any condition.

32126500018_c27472ee83_c.jpg

My little Skopar has gone to a new home, and I will be upgrading to it's new F3.5 predecessor soon. Looking forward to more 21mm Color Skopar fun!

Members of the "Nasty Women Social Club" at Po Monkey's juke joint which was a wooden shack in the middle of a cotton field outside Merigold Mississippi. Po Monkey's opened in 1963 and was one of the last authentic juke joints in the Mississippi Delta.

Sadly, Willie Seaberry a/k/a "Po Monkey" who at 74 years old still drove a tractor in the fields every day died last year. One of the last real juke joints became history.

Nasty-Women-Social-Club-Po-Monkeys.jpg

Another from Po Monkey's. The club was always in Monkey's home, originally in the front room but eventually taking over everyplace but one back room where Monkey lived. This was once a bedroom.

playing-pool-Po-Monkeys.jpg

Great photos and story. Got any more?

These are from my first roll of film and using the 21mm blind. What I mean by blind is that I didn't have a external viewfinder for the M2 so I was basically guessing the framing. I don't have the M2 anymore and replaced it with the Bessa R4m so soon I will be posting images from my time so far with that camera. This is Tmax 400 developed in DF96

kiki 2 by David Palmer, on Flickr

kiki 1 by David Palmer, on Flickr

Windmill Farm by David Palmer, on Flickr

Back