Securely locked...
U1632I1209514743.SEQ.0.jpg

M8 CV 35/1.4 MC

Kirk

Galfriend's old three-speed (Gresham Flyer), Fort Tilden
attachment.php

My old, fave (and, as of last year, stolen) Peugeot
attachment.php

My soon-to-be-retired Dawes two-speed (broken fork; hard to find right replacement)
attachment.php

And that's just the stuff on the home front (hardly all of it, either). Other bike-image stuff having nothing to do with bikes I've known to come soon.

- Barrett

Attachments

• Flyer.jpg
    Flyer.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 0
  • acciarch.jpg
    acciarch.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FF10.jpg
    FF10.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
Just wanted to say: nice stuff. folks. :)

Fred: Nicely set-up Pake you have. Maybe we'll run into each other along our appointed rounds.

- Barrett

314925805_4d43bc9070.jpg

I like bikes!!

Joe,
I really love that Saluki. I'm thinking of getting one for my wife. As you may know, Riv has discontinued the venerable Saluki in favour of the A Homer Hilsen and a new bike coming out to be called the Hillborne (I think). What do you think of the 650Bs?

Nice springs on that saddle, charjohncarter! I'll bet you can't find those things anymore!

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely shot Michael.

I was in Amsterdam a few weeks ago and was almost killed at least 85 times by the flying bikes...

D.

Lovely shot Michael.

I was in Amsterdam a few weeks ago and was almost killed at least 85 times by the flying bikes...

D.

thanks for the nice comment.....I know exactly what you mean by the flying bikes, I was lucky enough to be able to stay there for 2 months and I dealt with it everyday....it keeps you on your toes....I actually have a whole series of photos similar to the one that I posted, but unfortunately I don't have access to them now....anyways, thanks again.......Michael

Back