W/NW: Whisky, Whiskey

26667625957_19724f9bc2_b.jpg

I stepped into a Cainz mega store in Kurihama to get out of the blazing sun and to soak up some air-conditioning and was amazed to find their new low priced line of whisky. I don't know who their marketing/advertising people are but they need to go back to the drawing board and rethink the name of this whisky.

P1050799.JPG

All the best,
Mike

I stepped into a Cainz mega store in Kurihama to get out of the blazing sun and to soak up some air-conditioning and was amazed to find their new low priced line of whisky. I don't know who their marketing/advertising people are but they need to go back to the drawing board and rethink the name of this whisky.

P1050799.JPG

All the best,
Mike

Drink too much WIZ-ky and you'll need to take a WIZ. :D

attachment.php

Collectable Lawsons Liqueur Whisky decanter, probably around 1900. A label named Lawsons Liqueur Whisky was registered in 1889 but the label was 'put on ice' in 1903 when mr. Lawson himself was let go from the Dublin E&J Burke distilling company, to be revived as late as 1967. https://scotchwhisky.com/whiskypedia/2554/william-lawson-s/

Focus test shot with a Kiev 6C and Vega 90mm 2.8 after adjustment. I say the camera passed the test:D although at the time I had not sorted the light leaks out. There was Aberlour Single Malt 12yrs in the decanter at the time IIRC.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 15.47.07.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 15.47.07.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2
Back