Weekend Photography Plans: What are you up to?

I just had my Fuji X-Pro2 converted to infrared. I hope the clouds clear a bit here today so I can do a short trek with it. Even as I type the sky is brightening, and the camera is in the car. Time to go, I think.

I may check out downtown Pensacola for some Halloween atmosphere this evening.
what are you up to?

There are over 3000 responses but fewer than 200 views. It seems that the 1:2 million views here are gone:

I finished up a roll of Eastman 5222-XX that's been in my Canon IVSB2. I also just finished processing it (in Xtol). Tomorrow I start scanning.

Jim B.

I am trying to find my thread on weekend activities by RFF members. Is it this one? The new website makes it difficult to find a thread with over 1.3 million views.

Shooting/testing some older Plus-X and Tri-X film...loading short rolls, shooting, developing right away...
A new 100' roll of HP5+ arrived in today's mail so I'll be loading some rolls for next weekend...

I'll be shooting a test roll in an old Canon F-1 that I repaired. Rare, sunny day today, so I'll probably use Efke 25. Maybe process it too, if I find the time.

Jim B.

Loaded one of my Polaroid SX-70s (the SLR670x) with B&W 600 film. It'll go with me on my ride or walk, whatever I get to this afternoon. :D

G

I spent Sunday hanging out in Yokohama's China Town. Just me and a few thousand other weekenders.
BTW, I had to hold the camera over my head to take this picture.

Mainstreet China Town, Yokohama - March 20, 2022​

AVvXsEj--bsvqWPYkZTc3IzZLT0hUMiEjrOepbVCsP8_UTgqXrfdibW9_kREqAmm5pWN_AT1FMS5VvZlbk4lW2C0_7Qj-oj-3VoIlFIaRvcuvx9P74TmjPHa6GzJoFiaqiXd4fJ7iubKwWbvjbWwezGNl0X3Fp2rxZ4ntK6N_giajq3rSap15V3VgigDehVA=s2508
Sony A7III- Sigma 65mm f2 lens
Images resized smaller than original​

Nothing special happened this weekend ,just the usual stuff shooting for friends .
I`m still not back into the swing of things following the Covid restrictions .

Nothing special happened this weekend ,just the usual stuff shooting for friends .
I`m still not back into the swing of things following the Covid restrictions .

Neither am I. In the last two weeks I've had more friends catch Covid than in the previous 2+ years. Fortunately, no serious cases.

Still, I want no part of Mike's scene above your post, and I'm content working on photos at the computer.

John

Thanks for posting here!
My weekend was very usual and without any special events. I took photos of a vase filled with flowers inside our home.

Mike: Many people are wearing masks in your image.

Leica--M10--CV-50-1.000--38-X3.jpg

A rare tornado swept through my small northern Michigan town yesterday. I made my way downtown for a bit today and managed to take a few rolls of film of the destruction. Canon F-1 with FD 28/2.0. Eastman 5222-XX.

tor1.jpg

Jim B.

Back