Welcome to the New RFF!

No gallery visible - no longer interested in RFF!
Adblockers are a matter of course for my dealings with the Internet.
Too bad about the many pictures posted here.

Yes, I like adblockers too, and also cannot see the gallery with one activated. Why not just de-activate the adblocker while you browse RFF? Turn it on again when browsing elsewhere. Since there are no ads to block on RFF, nothing really changes except you can then see the Gallery! :)

Yes, I like adblockers too, and also cannot see the gallery with one activated. Why not just de-activate the adblocker while you browse RFF? Turn it on again when browsing elsewhere. Since there are no ads to block on RFF, nothing really changes except you can then see the Gallery! :)
On my computers there are installed several adblockers and trackerblockers.
Sometimes several programs run simultaneously on different browsers.
But even if I try to turn them all off, I still don't see the gallery.
Basically, I consider a forum to be not very trustworthy, which demands protective programs to be switched off.

Yes, just whitelist the site.

In the meantime I'll ask @MP Guy what his code is doing in the Classifieds and Gallery.
Someone "liked" a pic from my "old" Canyongazer gallery.
Rangefinderforum online gallery
Thought it had been lost forever.
How can I get them into to my "new" Canyongazer II account?
Better yet, can I totally revert back to my original Canyongazer?

Quick question, is it possible for users to get rid of these permanent links at the top of the page?

I don't mind seeing them once, but I'm not keen on having them cover half the screen every time I open a page.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 09.10.52.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 09.10.52.png
    665.3 KB · Views: 3
Yes, just whitelist the site.

In the meantime I'll ask @MP Guy what his code is doing vis a vis adblockers in the Classifieds and Gallery.
Whitelisting doesn't work, one has to completely disable the AdBlocker software in the "Manage Extensions" section of the browser, in my case that would be MS Edge.

PF

FWIW, I'm so happy about this forum moving to XenForo and the way it's now set up that I'm not even bothered about moving back to my original profile and am happy to stick to this new one I created. The site is just so more accessible to me than the previous one.

FWIW, I'm so happy about this forum moving to XenForo and the way it's now set up that I'm not even bothered about moving back to my original profile and am happy to stick to this new one I created. The site is just so more accessible to me than the previous one.
What was your original, I can merge the old posts into your new account if you wish.

Back