Welcome to the New RFF!

Whitelisting doesn't work, one has to completely disable the AdBlocker software in the "Manage Extensions" section of the browser, in my case that would be MS Edge.

PF
Yes, I have already noticed that whitelisting doesn't make the gallery visible.
Maybe I'll stop by here in the rangefinder forum again when the gallery becomes accessible again without having to switch off adblockers and other useful helpers in daily use of the Internet.

How can I get back to a dark grey or black background with white text?

A white background hurts my eyes.

(Had to renew my membership and a new name after the change).

@daffydd
What’s your previous account username? I can merge the two.

Use the paint brush at the top right of the window to choose the Shades of Grey dark theme.

@daffydd
What’s your previous account username? I can merge the two.

Use the paint brush at the top right of the window to choose the Shades of Grey dark theme.
Thank you. It's so simple and I can now read the posts easily.

I think my previous username was iphoenix. I hope so anyway.

Your help is much appreciated.

David

:: Bug alert :: perhaps...

On Firefox, when clicking on a classified ad, the page comes up blank. This is new behavior. I tested on Safari and it works fine.

1682499870912.png

Any chance we can expand the "Ignore" feature to threads and forums that may cater to a very small subset of the community to allow us to tailor our experience? Thanks.

Last edited:
Both of those developers have a reputation for good code and support. But there are associated fees. If Stephen is up for it, or if anyone wants to donate, I could install them...

Back