What have you just BOUGHT?

Did I read that right? You swapped a perfectly gorgeous Nikon S3 2000 for a Leica M9?

Wow! Some of these transactions are pretty impressive. My only purchase was last night - a couple of Mjus, one a zoom 115 and the other a zoom 130, for $20 as well as an A16 flash for my XA for $24.

a Pentax DA15/4 lens, which came about because 1. I've really liked the pics in the 21 Super Angulon thread and this is the closest I can come to that FoV, and 2. the rise in the Aussie dollar against the greenback (to $1.01!) coincided with a drop in B&H's price and a relative making a trip from the US to Oz. That lot should keep me going until the X-100 arrives! :)

Chris, please post your impressions in the SLR forum. That'll be my next lens, I think.

Lunch. And then for photo gear I bought a Domke F-5XA Shoulder and Belt Bag, Small (I am still searching for the perfect bag) this isn't it but it's small and light weight, carries 6 or 8 rolls of film and a couple of lenses and still has room for another small item. If you pack just right it will hold a RF body w/o lens, a couple of lenses and a few rolls of film. - jim

Last edited:
Couldn't resist, found a nice deal on a hasselblad 503cw millenium with a planar CF 80/2.8, less than 1k$ a real bargain :D

Leica Elmarit-M 90mm f2.8, mainly because I sold this lens twice for some dumb reason, and always regretted it. On top of that, they are hard to find used these days, since they are such great little 90s, I just couldn't resist it when I saw one fresh on the shelves at my local shop.

I bought too much stuff this week, four Canon 7 cameras, a beautiful Canon F1n, a black Olympus 35 SP, and several Canon FD and L mount lenses.

Back