What have you just BOUGHT?

52838333010_f0db287312_b.jpg

This body came today. Missing the rewind button so I borrowed it from my chrome FT. Going to try printing a replacement but not sure if it will work at that size.
I may have a rewind button in my parts bin...will take a look.

I meant to say. "That's the spirit ol chap". Taking the gamble on older Polaroid or instant film is truly rolling the dice.

Foam board doesn't count. I bought new walking shoes for photo walkabouts....also doesn't count. :cool:

I bought new shoes to go shopping to buy foam boards for a photo exhibition... it's a long walk to find a store that sells foam boards around here, I took pictures along the way. It counts! :);):cool:(y)

I meant to say. "That's the spirit ol chap". Taking the gamble on older Polaroid or instant film is truly rolling the dice.
Let's see, of the seven exposures I've made thus far on the first of the two old packs, only one rum one, totally blank. I'll take that percentage, if it keeps up! Colors on the successful prints are maybe a little muted, but perfectly acceptable. Thanks for the support!

Foam board doesn't count. I bought new walking shoes for photo walkabouts....also doesn't count. :cool:
That's like saying you don't need a good cup of coffee before you go out to shoot (or while you're out, for that matter). :giggle: Not "photography-specific", but surely a necessity. And when I buy new hiking boots, they are purchased specifically for the type of terrain where I go shooting. If you've ever accidentally kicked a prickly pear with lightweight nylon hikers, you'll understand!

Back