What have you just BOUGHT?

Nothing for at least two months. I am so proud of me. :p

Well, that didn't last long! :bang:

But i am still proud, $80 (including $30 for shipping) for a perfect Contax 167mt. It's making photo talking a little more fun.

Oh, and there is that 6x9 Bee Bee. sign

Oh jeebus:

1x Minolta CLE kit with 28 / 40 / 90 lenses and a Zhou half case from Geertl (thank you!). Unfortunately, the 28 has the famous white spots so I'm going to take it down to Hong Kong's very famous Mr. Lee Cho Tat (Panda Camera Repair) today to get it looked at, before possibly taking it to the Konica-Minolta department of the Sony repair centre.

1x Konica Auto S2 in 'EX+' condition off The 'Bay

1x Petri Color 35 in working, EX+ condition

1x Yashica T4 in box in EX+

1x Nikon F2A, OM-1MD (black), 28/3.5 and 50/1.4 OM, a lens hood for my Mamiya 50/4 and a stack of about 10x OM body caps from KEH.

And another Kodak Retina II, this time in EX+. Not to mention a Yashica Electro 35 CC, CCN, GX and an Olympus 35 DC. Aaiie-yi-yi...

G.A.S.: I did so well without you for long, and now you're back with a vengeance.

So far a new mouse ($7.99) and some postage stamps ($8.80). But the day's not over.
I might buy a bag of Salsa Sun Chips (.85) on my meal break at work, around 4:00 AM.

Chris

5254430150_8e67b27b48_z.jpg

contax iiia + carl zeiss sonnar 50/1.5
i am happy :)

This is to confirm that I did indeed purchase the Garden Salsa flavor Sun Chips in the handy 1.5 oz. bag.
They were very tasty.

Chris

A Nikkormat EL2 with winder AW-1, 24/1:2.8, 28/3,5, 50/1:1,4 and 135/1:3,5 Nikkors-all for 100 euro's :) It was wrongfully advertised as Nikkormaat and nobody placed a bid....

The last thing photo-wise was a CV Skopar 21/4 with the square hood and accessory viewfinder. Now I wait for the results to be processed by the big lab.

Back