Image resized smaller than original​

Tully's Coffee Shop - Bashamichi Train Station
Sony A7III, Voigtälnder 40mm f2.8 Heliar Aspherical VM lens​
DSCF1270.jpg

Fujifilm X-E4, Fujinon 27mm f2.8 lens
Classic Chrome film simulation
Yokohama, Japan - February, 2023
Image resized smaller than original​
did you get filters for it...and if yes, where?

Sorry I can´t.
First: I only shot Diapositives with the FED. I wouldn´t know how to make an anaglyph.
Second: I don´t even know where those Diapositives are now, it´s a couple of years ago.
Maybe I´ll try...

The key is the app: "StereoPhoto maker" -> stphmkrg.exe

By the way, my examples were made by the camera "Lytro Illum". That is a one-eyed camera!:cool:

Stumptown are one of my favourite roasters! Hairbender fuels my espresso machine
]
31418789977_e7995d3897_c.jpg
[/url]
Our favorite too! I did the math recently and finally acknowledged that spending $80 on a five pound bag is a better deal that buying the 12 oz bags, so we have a massive amount of Homestead right now. Hairbender is probably the next big bag to be ordered.

Nice way to start the morning -- a freshly-poured cup of coffee (nothing special grocery store coffee), a slice of panettone (yes I still have some!) and of course a Hasselblad. The cup and saucer are 1960's-70's Denby 'Camelot' and are part of a large set that I found in one of my mother's cupboards when I was home recently. Funny how things like this can transition from being just an old overlooked cup and saucer sitting forgotten in a cupboard to something 'vintage', 'mid-century modern' and examples of seemingly good design (which I think it is).

I just got the 500C/M back from having been overhauled, and so far so good. Both the camera and lens are 1977 models, mated to the CFV II 50c back. Now I just gotta get out there and put it to more use -- but after this cup of coffee. Okay maybe after the second cup...

Morning Coffee and Hasselblad by Vince Lupo, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back