Canon LTM Canon LTM 50mm 1.5 "Sonnar" Photos Please!

Canon M39 M39 screw mount bodies/lenses
Look at those kids doing their remote schoolwork with such diligence. This pandemic has been so difficult for our little ones, but they are tough.

I used to get oversaturated when I saw people post many photos of their kids in these threads, but now that I have one of my own, I completely understand.

BTW, Canon Sonnar 1.5 ltm, Summicron 50 V3, Nikkor 8.5cm ltm, Nikkor 50 "Japanese Pancake": we seem to have a very similar taste in lenses, dourbalistar. You wield them with great skill (and have admirable consistency in your processing).

Look at those kids doing their remote schoolwork with such diligence. This pandemic has been so difficult for our little ones, but they are tough.

I used to get oversaturated when I saw people post many photos of their kids in these threads, but now that I have one of my own, I completely understand.

BTW, Canon Sonnar 1.5 ltm, Summicron 50 V3, Nikkor 8.5cm ltm, Nikkor 50 "Japanese Pancake": we seem to have a very similar taste in lenses, dourbalistar. You wield them with great skill (and have admirable consistency in your processing).

Thank you for the kind words, lukx, I appreciate it very much. Our kids have done well to adapt to things like remote schoolwork, but I can definitely see the impact on them in other ways. Like you said, kids are tough and resilient, and I hope they can bounce back quickly whenever things return to normal. Or a "new normal" as it probably will be.

If there is one silver lining, we've gotten to spend a lot of time together as a family. I think I'll look back and treasure this time spent together, along with some of these photos. I try not to flood threads with photos of my kids, but they are my muses in a way. After my son was born I wanted to take better photos of him, and bought my first "serious" camera. Before long, I had a fleet of cameras and lenses to match my enthusiasm.

As for the lenses, great minds think alike, right? ;)

50917321152_1b1fb9f8b5_k.jpg

M9M

Lovely. Gorgeous portrait of a beautiful woman and handsome kids (and I apologize if I presume incorrectly that these are your wife and family you so often share with us as your subjects). Great 3-dimensionality, so frequently touted as Sonnar character. As a print/jpg, it has wonderful tonal scale and luminance...

I frequently admire your mastery of film and process... you've got Ultrafine eXtreme down solid solid. Can you elaborate on any of the technical aspects of your development/ scan/ post process? (Its past time I invested in a scanner and learned ... more)

dave

Leica M5, Canon 50mm f/1.5 LTM, Ultrafine eXtreme 400, developed in LegacyPro L110 at 1:31 for 5.5 minutes.

2020.10.06 Roll #259-05439-positive.jpg
by dourbalistar, on Flickr

Back