California (Bay Area, Northern) Cindy Sherman Exhibit and Decisive Challenge Get Together Aug 5th

Warren,

First I went to San Bruno (near the airport) and they just stopped film developing. They referred me to Foster City, who still does it.

For quick stuff I usually use Walgreens but last time in they mangled, literally, my roll. I decided to try something new.

I might try Costco for developing only as it looks like they'll develop for, wait for it....$1.59 (another $2.99 for scanning)!

I'll let you know how the negs look after I try scanning them myself.

Kent, which Costco? I thought Costco in SF no longer processes film. I shot two rolls of Kodak BW400CN yesterday. I was thinking of bringing them to Photoworks on Market. I decided not to use Walgreens this time because of their really bad scanning.

--Warren

I might try Costco for developing only as it looks like they'll develop for, wait for it....$1.59 (another $2.99 for scanning)!

That's a great a price. It might be worth the short drive to FC for that. I usually use Walgreens in downtown SM, but the cost is up near $4 a roll for dev. only.

/

Here are some of the local troublemakers that went to the Cindy Sherman part of the festivities.

The two bookends look normal.

The four in the middle, however, are some strange looking fellows. Luckily, SFMOMA doesn't have bouncers that discriminate by how one looks.....

MikeL said:
The two bookends look normal.

The four in the middle, however, are some strange looking fellows. Luckily, SFMOMA doesn't have bouncers that discriminate by how one looks.....

How was the spa??

Ray,

I'll let you know how the developing looks after I do some scanning of my own later tomorrow.

RayPA said:
That's a great a price. It might be worth the short drive to FC for that. I usually use Walgreens in downtown SM, but the cost is up near $4 a roll for dev. only.

/

Back