deals on film - post here!

Fuji Sensia 36x

Fuji Sensia 36x

Found a Clearance Sale at a local Food/General Merchandise store..

Fuji Sensia 100 Slide @ 2.39 per roll
I've been to 2 stores and got 11 rolls.
Going to 2 more on Saturday to get 20 more
Total 31 rolls for $74.00 +/-
Regular is $7.98 x 31 = $247.00 +/- a savings of $173.00 +/-

EXPIRES: 8/2011

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Always check these stores.... you never know what they are clearing out@!!

bump let's keep this great thread alive.

Has anyone tried out the repackaged B&W C41 film from an ebay seller?

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet so I thought I'd pass this along.

In the United States B&H has the HP5+ 36 exp. twin packs for $3.99 here. They are not in-stock yet according to their site but are listed as a new item so hopefully they will be in-stock soon.

2 months since a new comment in this thread, maybe a sign of the times? bummer.

I don't think so. Most of the film users here have already their cheap buying places. Or greater stocks in refrigerator.

Thanks to another mate here in Switzerland, just found a seller with normal prices but good brand and type selection.

http://www.hobbylab.ch/de/shop.php?category=24

What happens when it expires? Thinking about grabbing some.

I think it should be fine, I load it in my bulk loader, and use it till it's almost out. I had Legacy Pro 100 (Fuji Acros 100), last time around, and I still have 3 rolls left after it was exp. date for 3 months, Just souped a few rolls last week w/o issues.. just kept in my Armour, at room temp..

Legacy Pro 400 x100' for $25.95 short dated, 2-3 months left..
(Fuji Neopan 400)
FreeStyle Photographic

I just bought two more rolls of LegacyPro 100 (100' rolls) for $23.99 today...
I bought two rolls of this short dated film a few months ago...the film I bought today is the same Batch # and Expiration date...
I put all four rolls in the freezer...:D:D:D:cool:

The Agfa Vista stuff is "Vista Plus" rather than the classic Vista and has replaced Kodak Colorplus in UK Poundland stores (and it's a much better film).

it's a 200 ISO Fuji film repackaged, I have read that it appears to be Superia 200, I seem to be getting better results than with Fuji C200, so it seems it might just be.

Back