deals on film - post here!

I'm amazed at the rise in prices of film, 7DayShop used to have amazing deals, now it's crazy expensive. I'm looking for slide film.

I'm amazed at the rise in prices of film, 7DayShop used to have amazing deals, now it's crazy expensive. I'm looking for slide film.

Loophole closed. They have to pay tax now.

Try Agfa slide film from Ag or Discount Films Direct.

Walgreens (at least in Wisconsin) is selling 4 packs of fujicolor 200 24 exp film for $4.50 after their in-store coupon.

Ask for the coupon book in-store. I think you might also need to have one of those dumb discount cards also.

Walgreens (at least in Wisconsin) is selling 4 packs of fujicolor 200 24 exp film for $4.50 after their in-store coupon.

Ask for the coupon book in-store. I think you might also need to have one of those dumb discount cards also.

Same here in Oklahoma. It's $4.29 for a 4/pack of 200 speed film after the 2 different instant rebates. One of the two relies on membership in their free rewards system. Worth it for this deal alone.

You can order as much as you want if your store is friendly, and they will give you a rain check for the deal which ends on the 27th, if they don't have enough in store.

I have a 12 pack case of them on order now to add to my freezer.

35mm Provia 100f

35mm Provia 100f

I confess I have very little slide film experience, but B&H has a deal for 35mm rolls of Provia 100f right now. Five rolls for $28.75 or single rolls for $7.99. Looks like I'll be shooting some more slides in the near future.

No posts for a long time but if anyone is interested B&H is running a deal for Kodak Tri-X at $6.49 per 36 exposure roll.

We should keep this thread up, if I'd known about it I would have posted B&H's recent sale on Foma stuff. Fomapan 400 was down to $42 for a 100' roll, 36-exp rolls of 100 and 400 were under $4. That's over now, though. I might check out that Tri-X.

I just received 5 120 rolls of Foma 400 for $18.70 from B&H. Too bad I don't like the film, but at that price it will be in folders.

It's not my favorite, but I kind of like the aesthetic in a small fixed-lens camera like this Ricoh 500G shot, developed in Rodinal semi-stand.

image0002 by A Lossing, on Flickr

By no means an every time style, but can be fun. I wanted to get some Foma 200 so I can try that one out more extensively, but it's been out of stock most places for some time. I usually use Foma 100 but want something more flexible to combat the higher Ilford prices for HP5.

Back