Philippines Filipino RF users!!!

sinnead zenun said:
thank you very much eddie con...
can zorkikat fixed a yashica electro 35 gsn? (shutter problem)
also how i can join toykamerafilipinas?
kat suggested mike santos of picture city along timog avenue, quezon city. many of our group members vouch for him. very reasonable fees. i will also go to him to have my canon 7s viewfinder fixed. i don't know if zorkikat can still make time for repair. he is a professional photographer. a busy one.
as regards membership to toykamerapilipinas just log onto [email protected] and have yourself invited. the moderator there is rain contreras. it is our temporary home.

Last edited:
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have not check this forum for so long. Was reviewning the whole thread. But took some time. In reality...a lot of time. Hahaha

Hello folks, newbie here. Is this the official RFilipinas site? I am an advertising art director who got into rangefinders through lomography a few months back when I got a 1974 Konica C35 FD from Hidalgo St., Quiapo. Here are some of my most recent shots:

1497504382_e67c170c52_m.jpg
1443198983_278f9f85fc_m.jpg
1350223627_96d43f1e09_m.jpg
1443201155_652c46a8da_m.jpg
1390832310_271ccf50c3_m.jpg
1389942923_4720433853_m.jpg

More rangefinder shots in my Multiply gallery: http://eazy360.multiply.com/photos

Hope to join one of your activities in the near future. Cheers!

Welcome to the group eazy. Nice photos you got there. You can also register in our yahoo group as posted by eddie con above.

Gerardo said:
Welcome to the group eazy. Nice photos you got there. You can also register in our yahoo group as posted by eddie con above.

Thanks, guys. Yup, I've joined the Yahoo!Group :)

eddie con said:
hi eazy,
welcome to rff! beautiful photos you have there.
what is your handle in the yahoogroup?

Handle? Do you mean username? It's edgaralanzetayap. Cheers :)

hello!

hello!

Hello RFilipinas! Im Beverly and I'm a new member here. I've owned a Fed5 for a few months now and I really enjoy using it. I'd really love to join your activities, but I still have a lot to learn with photography. Cheers :)

hello im also very new to RF. stumbled across my dad's old Olympus 35 ed and I recently have it cleaned in Hidalgo. im still waiting for my test shots.

more power!

Back