• Lens 1

Votes: 40 38.1%
  • Lens 2

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Lens 3

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Lens 4

Votes: 26 24.8%
  • I can't really see much of a difference!

Votes: 24 22.9%

• Total voters
Interesting, the bokeh comments. I voted #1 as the C-Biogon for the pic's bokeh and contrast, both of which I found superior in the C-Biogon I owned. Of course, I'll shortly be proved wrong. ;)

me play too...
though I am Dizzy from 'looking' for Differences

1- Nokton
2- pre asph lux
4- wummarit
4 biogon

sadly NO 35 Asph cron shots
which everyone Dogs & Despises
But MOI ....:p

Cheers- H

Sorry to keep everyone waiting I've been asleep over here in the UK while you've continued to speculate :D

The results are:

1. C Biogon
2. Summilux pre
3. Summarit
4. Nokton ver 2

Maybe as was suggested I'll do a black and white comparison too when I get a chance.

Interesting - lots of people liked image 1 and thought it was the C-Biogon and they were right. This is by far the clearest result that I can recall from this sort of exercise.

Last edited:
Yes good call I will try to keep the framing accuracy tighter next time. A tripod will be used by me with an M body for the first time :D

fantastic thread! I couldn't discern very much over the image other than the slight differences in out of focus areas and a little bit of flatness in the horizon shot... there isn't too much standing in-between these lenses at 2.8.... it'll be sub 2 where it counts ;)

My guess is No1 is the Biogon-c because of the lack of distortion.
Now, I'm not sure I don't see distortion in No1, nor that the distortion is that consequent in the rest.
Heck, I don't even know if the Biogon-c is exempt of distortion...:rolleyes:

How uneducated a guess can be?? :angel:

fantastic thread! I couldn't discern very much over the image other than the slight differences in out of focus areas and a little bit of flatness in the horizon shot... there isn't too much standing in-between these lenses at 2.8.... it'll be sub 2 where it counts ;)

I'll see if I can squeeze f2 out of the biogon and summarit :D

Back