XPro-1 w/Asahi Super Takumar 50mm f/1.4

XPro-1 w/Asahi Super Takumar 50mm f/1.4

8596939826_116b1f7e77_c.jpg

Jamie, what sort of adapter are you using? I have a lot of AR glass but have not been able to find an adapter.

Larry, sorry I didn't see your question until today. I have the Kipon Ar-to-Fuji X adapter. Works fine.

If you don't already have it, another great AR lens is the 40/1.8... highly recommended little pancake lens.

Hi, guys! Here is couple of samples from my X-E1:

1. Voigtlander-M 15mm II

2. Summicron-m 50mm type IV

What did you do, shoot in the dark :D

here's mine from the dark shot with Telyt 400mm - Pixco L-M-FX converter
although shot with the 400mm the moon is still a small object in this (uncropped) picture...

DSCF0957-moon.jpg

Yeah) This is my first post here, as you see, so I'm trying to figure out - how to upload my photos here from Flickr. When I'm trying to upload them directly with help of "Manage Attachments" button - photos showing in very small resolution. Working on it)

think you only need the last part of that long web address:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7326/9429639812_5988b3ce76.jpg

what I normally do with flickr pictures is opening them in a new browserwindow so you can take that address directly from the new browser

9429639812_5988b3ce76.jpg

Thank you for trying to help me. I see the big different between your Flickr uploading link and mine - check it out:

you - http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7326/9429639812_5988b3ce76.jpg

me - http://www.flickr.com/photos/94540686@N06/9282791467/

Probably - this is the reason, why I can not upload it with help of flickr?

The part I used seemed to be a part of the longer address of the small picture in your first posting. This is what I normally do:
go to the flickr photo you want to upload - of course at right resolution - you can choose in flickr different resolutions: normally you can post here as big as 1024 x 683
Next click at your right mouse button when it is on the picture and choose:
"open in new browserwindow (or tab)" . Please note that there are other ways to do it, but I find this the most easy one.
then take the web address from that new browser window or tab and put in your posting here. Here is another one of mine at the choosen resolution from my flickr site:

Nieuwkoopse plassen by Ron (Netherlands), on Flickr

The part I used seemed to be a part of the longer address of the small picture in your first posting. This is what I normally do:
go to the flickr photo you want to upload - of course at right resolution - you can choose in flickr different resolutions: normally you can post here as big as 1024 x 683
Next click at your right mouse button when it is on the picture and choose:
"open in new browserwindow (or tab)" . Please note that there are other ways to do it, but I find this the most easy one.
then take the web address from that new browser window or tab and put in your posting here. Here is another one of mine at the choosen resolution from my flickr site:

Thank you so much, Ron - for this great explanation! Now, I'n finally get - how I can find a proper link on flick, to upload an image here. But there is still trouble: doesn't matter what resolution of my photo, I choose on Flick - it still uploading on the forum page with damn resizing! Look at my samples below

Attachments

• 9429639812_5988b3ce76.jpg
    9429639812_5988b3ce76.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 9282791467_e9d71c94ef_b.jpg
    9282791467_e9d71c94ef_b.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
To post from the "new" Flickr, open an image and look near the lower right below the picture for the symbol of a square with an arrow coming out of it. Left click on the box and select "Grab the HTML/BBCode" Choose the size you want, left click on the code, select COPY, then PASTE it into your post.

Here are some shots I made last week with my new X-E1 and my old Leica 21/2.8 Elmarit ...

20130728 a162 by Ronald S. Smith, on Flickr

20130728 a142 by Ronald S. Smith, on Flickr

20130728 a089 by Ronald S. Smith, on Flickr

Here's one from yesterday, was testing out my Avenon 28 3.5 with the Fuji adapter. Not seeing any issues, at least not at f/4 where this was taken. Focus was on the middle of the peach pile.

Peaches by Bsivad, on Flickr

Here's one at f/5.6, again the Avenon 28 3.5 with Fuji adapter. I also have a Rainbow adapter to use with my 35 Summilux pre-asph, as it won't fit in the Fuji one.

Fountain by Bsivad, on Flickr

Very nice series of pictures! Btw I use mostly 35mm Summicrons with the X-E1 - I like these little summicrons since they match the little camera quite well

Thanx, Ron! :) Cron 35mm - is absolutely stunning lens! (like all Summicrons BTW)) That's gonna be my next lens, what I'm really want to buy - missing 35mm FL. Now I'm waiting for m-hexanon 28mm - should be more then interesting stuff to use, according to the great feedback about it. Also want to compare it to Elmarit 28mm ASPH, what I have to use before sold it couple of month ago - hopefully this guy gonna be close enough to preASPH Elmarit.

Back