let's see your yashica rf

I've got a GL that was dropped like that before I got it, and it left "shock angels" in between the front elements. Only affects the image when shooting into the light, but looks weird.PF

Ouch!

Mine doesn't seem to have any optical anomalies, but I do wish the RF was working. I suspect it's just a case of having to open it up and glue the piece back in the right spot, but that's beyond my kung-fu unfortunately. ;)

Lynx 5000

Lynx 5000

New enough to me as to fit in the "not 100% sure it's working" category - Yashica Lynx 5000. About 10 exposures into the first roll. I guess the off-camera flash I used for this will be a good test of the intactness of its light seals. :p

Update - works fine! :)

Yashica Lynx 5000 by Richard Wintle, on Flickr

Last edited:
My GSN, in great condition, it cost me about 15 GBP.
It passed all tests from this web page:
http://photo.net/leica-rangefinders-forum/00X19k

Now I must shoot test roll, for final conclusion. :)

7ojizoi.jpg

Since ah was a kid, always wanted the black version of cameras...'til ah saw my first RF. They just look "right" with the chrome/silver top half. :cool:

This is my beauty. The MG-1. Bought it for 15 euro. Had a problem with light leakage but now I just replaced the light seals. Hope it works.

yashica.jpg

Though quite simple compared to my old GSN, this M5 is rather beautiful (iPhone shot!). It's "rare" according to yashicaguy, and mine came with the original box, manual, and case. Great shooter, pretty great results. Doesn't hold up image wise with the GSN due to the smaller maximum aperture, but it's still got that Yashica glow. I love these things!

Andy

tumblr_mud4vin5bG1s398aao1_1280.jpg

EDIT:: If this image is causing problems for other RFF users, PM me. I apologize for the large size.

oral eye, in box, seems to be very few around

Attachments

• Yashica Oral Eye-001.jpg
    Yashica Oral Eye-001.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Yashica oral eye Box-001.jpg
    Yashica oral eye Box-001.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 0
Back