Polaroid Thread

Nons SL660 with Helios 44

Nons_SL660 by Derek Leath, on Flickr

Nons_SL6600001 by Derek Leath, on Flickr
Are these some of the current production polaroid?

A couple of years ago I tried some of the new B&W and got a few good images but over a few months they turned brown and started looking terrible.

If you’re using the new film I may have to try it. I have an SX70 and one of the newer models that shoots rectangular images as well as a couple of cheaper ones that shot square. I don’t remember the models but think they’re making film for them.

One other question, I bought 3 packs a couple of years ago from B&H and the batteries in the packs were dead or nearly dead. I read that was pretty common at that time. Is it still a problem?

Are these some of the current production polaroid?

A couple of years ago I tried some of the new B&W and got a few good images but over a few months they turned brown and started looking terrible.

If you’re using the new film I may have to try it. I have an SX70 and one of the newer models that shoots rectangular images as well as a couple of cheaper ones that shot square. I don’t remember the models but think they’re making film for them.

One other question, I bought 3 packs a couple of years ago from B&H and the batteries in the packs were dead or nearly dead. I read that was pretty common at that time. Is it still a problem?
These images are actually Instax. I do shoot Polaroid as well.

Back