Oregon Portland RFF Meeting

Chaser

Well-known
Local time
3:07 PM
SInce it looks like the Big Cheese will be moving out of the area i thought i would be a good idea to set up a Portland RFF meeting before he goes. So we should decend upon a local public house or coffee shop flailing small mirrorless cameras....(Though Jorge you can bring your DMR if you want we won't shun you) Anyway If anyone is interested leave a note here and we can all work out a time place etc...

How about the Lucky Lab on SE Hawthorne or one of the McMenamins? If everybody brought a print or two to hand around, that might make it more interesting.
What time? I'm booked up week nights and pretty much over the holidays.

I'm game. The Lucky lab, sounds perfect. Let me know the location and time, and I'll be there.

Russ

I am game. Just need a little notice since I am on-call this week. If we do it next week, I should have my new M system by then.

Jorge Torralba said:
I am game. Just need a little notice since I am on-call this week. If we do it next week, I should have my new M system by then.

Jorge

Congratulations on your new Minolta system. :D

Russ

I'm game. Just give me a day or two of notice.

How's about the Horse Brass, instead of the Lucky Lab? Either way.

Horse Brass is a good idea. Better stuff on-tap. Ball's in your court, Chaser. What do people think about bringing prints?

Joe Brugger said:
Horse Brass is a good idea. Better stuff on-tap. Ball's in your court, Chaser. What do people think about bringing pints?

I'll buy my pints, cold from the tap. Why bring my own? (snap attached).

Russ

Ya, I was wondering about that....why would you bring pints to a place that sells pints?

Unless he meant spreading the wealth around, in which case I'd be happy to buy a pitcher.

bobofish said:
Ya, I was wondering about that....why would you bring pints to a place that sells pints?

Unless he meant spreading the wealth around, in which case I'd be happy to buy a pitcher.

You obviously don't know Brugger, as well as I do. When it comes to pints, look out..... ;)

Russ

Does Sat the 26th work at all?
also i would like to request that we set up somewere that is accessable by Tri-Met .... i live in the boonies and ride the max in...

The 26th works for me but the 3rd might pose fewer family conflicts for people, if Jorge is still around then. Biddy McGraws at 60th and Glisan is just a couple blocks from an eastside light-rail stop and would meet all the requirements. What time of day do people prefer? :cool:

OK, people.
Let's try for Kells, 112 SW 2nd Ave. in downtown Portland, at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 26.
That's one week from this coming Saturday and the timing puts us in between their big-screen footie crowds.
Everyone who reads this is invited, rangefinderforumly speaking.

Joe Brugger said:
OK, people.
Let's try for Kells, 112 SW 2nd Ave. in downtown Portland, at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 26.
That's one week from this coming Saturday and the timing puts us in between their big-screen footie crowds.
Everyone who reads this is invited, rangefinderforumly speaking.

I'll be there. Are rangefinders required for admittance?

Russ

I am going to need a reminder. Who ever wants to remind me send me a pm and I will give my phone number :)

Sorry but with the move and everything that is going on my brain is dead and cannot retain information for more than 30 seconds.

Jorge Torralba said:
I am going to need a reminder. Who ever wants to remind me send me a pm and I will give my phone number :)

Sorry but with the move and everything that is going on my brain is dead and cannot retain information for more than 30 seconds.

Jorge

I'll call you on your cell. Same # ?

Russ

Back