Oregon Portland RFF Meeting

back alley said:
i wish i could be there.

take lots of pics and post them here!!

especially compromising ones of russ! ;)

joe

Impossible! I'm never in compromising situations :p Joe, get down here for the meeting, and I'll bring your box with the few rolls of Neopan 400CN, and assorted goodies. See ya there. :D

Russ

Are we still on for tomorrow?

I can be identified by the red three corner hat and feather I will be wearing. The passquestion will be "Who flies in the moonlight?"
The passanswer will be "The cow, shimmering."

Just kidding.

I'll try to be there. Unfortunately, I may sleep through.

Jorge Torralba said:
I am going to need a reminder. Who ever wants to remind me send me a pm and I will give my phone number :)
QUOTE]

Alright. I called and reminded you yesterday. Speaking of Kell's, the attached snap of Focusing fluid, was made there.

Russ

Would it be permissible to show up as a representative of the Seattle contingent? I promise to wear my hat.

larry

Of course you can show up. If you're lucky, you'll be there while KK is buying. That would be the 30 second window between 2:14:10 and 2:14:40. :rolleyes:

plummerl said:
Would it be permissible to show up as a representative of the Seattle contingent? I promise to wear my hat.

larry

Larry

You've got plenty of tiome to get here. Come on down.

Russ

plummerl said:

larry

I don't even have a hat, and my hair is so thin, that Brugger complains of seeing my thoughts. I always learn of hat's, RF books, etc, much too late. I don't have any wide-angles on my rangefinders, so I may have to bring the dreaded SLR. Is that allowed?

Russ

I'm heading out now. I need to stop at pro photo and find a bag for my new toys :D

An excellent, enjoyable time! The focusing fluid was tasty. Nice to meet in person, will have to schedule one for the Seattle area. Thanks again,

larry

I enjoyed meeting you guys! Wish I had had the gumption to show up a wee bit earlier.

I actually got asked about my new RFF hat while I was walking around downtown afterwards, I guess we'll be getting a couple new members soon!

If anybody would like to hoist some focussing fluid in the future, drop me a line.

Have a nice rest of the weekend, boys and girl

It was great putting faces to names and playing with some interesting toys, especially Larry's 'new' Fed.
Chaser and I talked about getting together after the first of the year and looking at some prints. Anybody who has ideas on that, feel free to jump in.

thanks to all...man i have become a light weight and three cups of the focusing fluid made me a little tipsy (i havent had a drop in a few months prior) anyway thanks all and i wanted to add a heas up to any of you visiting powells that they have copies of Robert Capa's Definative Collection for $31 (retails at $69) and it is over 500 pages of Capa goodness

Damn you RUSS!

I've spent the last four hours reading about stupid Kiron and Vivitar lenses.

You've turned me into a NOOB!

Anyways, once again, nice meeting you guys.

back alley said:
what, no pics?

joe

Master Joe

I'll try to get some pics up in the next day or two. Where and how should I post them?

Bobo, What's a Kiron, Vivitar or a Noob?

Focusing fluid? Never heard of it...

Russ

Well, CRAP!
Here I am reading this on the 27th and I'd never seen the thread. Well, there's always next time.
There's alway more focusing-fluid ~ ; - )

Back