Oregon Portland RFF Meeting

You can wait for a train all day, but if you never built the track to the station it won't arrive ~ ; - )

the snaps are great, much appreciated.

i wish i had the coin to visit all the groups that have /will get together.

joe

Ok, my turn. Here are some shots with my Zorki 4 with 25mm CV, using Agfa 200. (Attention fellow SeattleItes (or those in close proximity), how about something similar?).

larry

plummerl said:
Ok, my turn. Here are some shots with my Zorki 4 with 25mm CV, using Agfa 200. (Attention fellow SeattleItes (or those in close proximity), how about something similar?).

larry

Larry

Nice snaps. I'd try to make it up there for a similar event. Do they serve focusing fluid up there, or is it nothing but java? :D

Russ

Russ, Portland definitely takes the prize in "focusing fluid" establishments, but Seattle is not all that far behind.

larry

plummerl said:
Russ, Portland definitely takes the prize in "focusing fluid" establishments, but Seattle is not all that far behind.

larry

I'll take your word for that. But now it's time to prove it.... :D

Russ

Ok, my final contribution to the gathering, my B/W (from, dare I say it, a Contax T3?) using Kodak 400 BWC.

larry

Larry,
Nice shots! In the middle one, was something/someone blocking the flash on the right side?
Oh, Russ ... nice nose hairs too ~ ; - )

Harold

I'll have you know that I trim my nose hairs every hour, on the hour. And also, the focusing fluid in my hand, was just a prop. I never actually sampled the vile swill.

Russ

Back