Post your X100 photos

That's a real HCB "decisive moment" shot! Excellent!

I'm a photographer who likes to go slow . In this case, we heard the trumpet and decided to come to listen to him. When I saw him I knew there was a beautiful portrait, but I needed the context: I had the street, with its shops, the old buildings (in the end of the street), but I need to capture the people who was around... so I measured the light, prepared the focus and waited... then appeared the child, after his mother, but I need the contrast, because there was people "shoping"... and in one moment, the two girls came, with her shopping... I waited for the "looks" and I was fortunate, because the looks were defining the "lines"... all the process was beautiful for me.

Rob-F, thank you for your words! I really appreciate them.

I've owned X100s a few times but could never find a place for them alongside the GR. Still, I think I could live with it as my only camera. Small, light, nimble, and RF feel with AF. And now with a flip screen, which I really miss.

51956123196_221cd6daf6_b.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	51956123196_221cd6daf6_b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	212.7 KB ID:	4776534

51956677364_441083963d_b.jpg

Taken last year this time at Central Park. Should be easy to identify this photographer by her M5! I haven't used the X100V in some time and was thinking I'd sell it. Then when I went to do that yesterday, just playing around with it I had strong second thoughts!

David

I haven't used the X100V in some time and was thinking I'd sell it. Then when I went to do that yesterday, just playing around with it I had strong second thoughts!
David

David, I bought the X100V when it first came out. I use it mainly when I travel (vacation style travel, and I travel a lot) and it has never let me down. In fact the more I use it the more I'm amazed by what it can do. If I was going to sell any of my cameras I'd sell the X-Pro3 before I sold the X100V. So, if you're having second thoughts, I'd listen to them.

I took this picture yesterday with the X100V and I was very pleased with it.

All the best,
Mike
Kannonzaki Park​

DSCF2834.JPG
Fujifilm X100V
Classic Chrome film simulation
Yokosuka, Japan - March, 2022
Images resized smaller than original​

Really nice one Mike! ^^^ I really enjoyed the X Pro 2. I had my reasons for selling it when I did but then the X100V filled the void. For me compact is important. I love that the Leica M offers that with it's 35mm Summicrons. The X100V is so compact and delivers. I really like the lens and the OVF is important to me.

Kannonzaki Park​

DSCF2820.JPG
Fujifilm X100V
Classic Chrome film simulation
Yokosuka, Japan - March, 2022
Images resized smaller than original​

Back