RIP Tom A

I think he is heaven now, laughing and talking with Oskar Barnack about how to improve the next Leica M.

With Mr. B by his side!
Rest in peace, Tom. I will miss you dearly.
My condolences to Tuulikki and all those you've left behind.

Oh no, indeed! Reading of this a second time I am more deeply saddened. Perhaps the magnitude of the loss to our community is sinking in.

We are lucky to have had so many moments immortalised in Tom's cameras.

My thoughts are with with Tuulikki and the family.

J :(

Just a great human being ... now sitting back chatting with Al Kaplan over a coffee I hope.

Vale Tom and from what I knew of you you wouldn't have wanted us sitting about feeling sad ... you'd be telling us to put a roll of Tri-X in that M and get out there and take some photos. :)

With Tom's tenacity and all he worked through I thought he would live forever.

My prayers, good thoughts, and condolences to Tuulikki, their family and friends.

Tuulikki if we can help in any way, please let us know.

B2 (%-<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

very sad news. We have lost one who really understood the tech side of the industry and more importantly understood the Japanese camera manufacturers so well.

Condolences to his family and friends. I will miss his posts, always well timed.

Que artista pierde el mundo!

Que artista pierde el mundo!

I will miss Tom. I just purchased tree of the silent shutter buttons that he designed. God must be desperate of artists in Heaven, He/She is taking several of them this year.

He left us too soon, just one of those whose writings were always informative & fun to read. My condolences to his family and loved ones.

As everyone has said - such a loss and our hearts go out to Tuulikki
Tom certainly made his mark in this world not just our "little" RFF

Back