Show us your recent Panoramic photos!

Linhof Outdoor T617 with Super-Angulon 5.6/72 XL .................................

Attachments

• Linhof Outdoor T617 Schneider Super-Angulon 72F56 XL Schneider IVa center filter NamSangWai pa...jpg
    Linhof Outdoor T617 Schneider Super-Angulon 72F56 XL Schneider IVa center filter NamSangWai pa...jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 1
42526785191_fa8cd4f56a_b.jpg

olakiril, wow, that's really wide! What camera lets you expose 24 sprockets wide???

Photoshop does, although I guess using a large format lens with 35mm film could also do the trick :p

I really enjoy your film landscape panoramas and since unfortunately I don't have time for film any more, I wanted to try the look on my digital captures. I mentioned the fake part, but I thought it would also be clear because the lack of any film information.. Sorry for the confusion!

I do wish digital camera companies would allow us to use any crop ratio we want though..

Thanks! You "only" need a 6x9 lens in principle. IMO 47-50mm is a bit wide and hard to frame but when coupled to an RF it opens up some possibilities. I have managed to couple a 65mm to an RF, it would be interesting in 4:1 AR.

Since we had no photo for a long time, I post one of mine, even though it is not really recent. But I rediscovered it along some scanned, but not processed images on my harddisk.

52418705444_e9a73c5f11_h.jpg
Train waiting in the station of Werningerode.
Shot with the Xpan and the 4/45 on Agfa Scala. Digitized with the Minolta Scan Elite 5400 and stitched with Autopano Pro.

Back