Other Areas Singapore and Malaysia RF Club

cool! now we are seeing the responses! I'll be droping by the flea mkt sale @ EMPI-JWP Café & Studio (address: 38 Kandahar Street - Bugis) - near to Sultan Mosque next saturday & may attend the airshow on sunday. Well, any suggestions from you guys?

Anyway, if u guys are keen, we can still meet up this weekend to shoot! err..jus pls dun drag me to shoot ching gay thingy! Haha :angel:

is there a website for the flea mkt?

So, anyone for a meetup this Sunday? No chingay for me too. :)

naruto, unfortunately there isn't a website. I came to know of it via another forum. I'm keen to meet! Anyone else besides naruto & me? :)

ME !!! So Sun or Sat ? Tan u still have my number ?

1. Tan131
2. Naruto
3. Hacker ( sunday morning ? )
4. Bahibo

Time : unknown

Finally relocated back to SPore !

Finally relocated back to SPore !

Hi all, I've managed to relocate back to Spore and settle in, sort of. When is the next outing ??

Hi to All! This is Glenn. I've not posted here in quite awhile. Probably since 2006. It's good to be back. Hello Terence! Hello Nick! Did you get your durians? :)

Wah so dead, so many years liao.
Anymore RF shooters around?

Nick

Greetings! I know I have been missing for many years! Almost a decade I must say! Any of the pioneer members still around? I have sold all my RF gears 4 years ago and I am using x100. Still have more than 1K of negatives that I have yet to edit. Work and kid distracted me. Now I am more settled I must say I want to start editing what I have done and do digital RF work again! The Leica M Monochrome looks really tempting! :)

Greetings! I know I have been missing for many years! Almost a decade I must say! Any of the pioneer members still around? I have sold all my RF gears 4 years ago and I am using x100. Still have more than 1K of negatives that I have yet to edit. Work and kid distracted me. Now I am more settled I must say I want to start editing what I have done and do digital RF work again! The Leica M Monochrome looks really tempting! :)

Hi Peter, good to see you around again!!! Lives do change and out focus does shift. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi Rover! Good to see you again too! How are things? Went through a period of hiatus and work and family took up most of the time. Want to get back into things again. Still have tons of negatives to edit! at least 1500 accumulated over the years. Using x100 now, simply no time to do film anymore. The Leica M Monochrome is waving at me all the time though! :)

Back