Sony RX-100 - 1" sensor zoom compact

I'm thinking about one but absolutely need it supported by Lightroom 4. Does anyone know when that support will come?

That's a good question I'd like an answer to, too. I have to assume it is only a matter of time given the early popularity of the camera.

Taken on the way home from work last night. Still very impressed by the IQ and general speed of use. Need to order one of those grips though.

U6887I1345066612.SEQ.0.jpg

Battery life

Battery life

The pictures shared so far clearly show this is a very nice camera.

On a different note, how have you found the battery life to be? My girlfriend recently took back a Canon S100 after being disappointed with the battery life.

Thanks in advanced,
Peter

Hasn't died on me so far, I do top-up from time to time. Battery seems average not great not bad maybe 300 shots / full charge.

Love RX100

Love RX100

I've shot with the Nikon V1 which I liked. It wasn't small enough to be carried around all the time. I like Ricoh GRDIII and even the Sigma DP2x. But, I've been most impressed with the RX100, and I can't think of a better pocketable point and shoot camera as of this time.

slica.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/soelin/

Sorry if this has already been discussed but is there a way to get the MTS files to work in final cut? I really dig this camera so far but was curious if there's an easy way to get these to read in final cut :)

Back