Vince Lupo's Mapping the West

Vince,

I was in DC for just a few hours over the weekend and found myself a block from the Leica store. Remembering this thread, I dropped in to check out your show -- beautiful work, congrats!

I won't be in DC until sometime next year. :(

Can't we move the show to the Seattle (Bellevue) Leica Store? I'm up there often enough.

I've always liked your work Vince. It would really be nice to view some prints sometime.

Can't we move the show to the Seattle (Bellevue) Leica Store? I'm up there often enough.

I've always liked your work Vince. It would really be nice to view some prints sometime.

Well.....I'm keeping my mouth shut. We'll see, let's just put it that way.

But, if you know Ford Sorita, putting in a good word might not hurt. Apparently he is aware of the show.

You are in luck! 'Mapping the West' is officially going to Bellevue, Washington in April of next year! Will be there from April thru June.

Thanks for the heads-up Vince. I may be there, provided life details allow it. I would certainly like to be there.

This sounds very exciting, wow! Unfortunately there is an ocean between us ...
Congrats, what a satisfaction for your work!
robert

Many thanks to all the RFF members who attended the reception for Mapping the West last night at the Leica Store in Bellevue, WA! Was great to put faces to names, and really I was quite honoured by the number of folks who came by to have a look and say hello. One thing that really surprised me were the number of people who said the have been following my work for years!

The show is up until June, then after that who knows where it will go next! Many thanks again!

Back