Voigtlander 35/2.5 Color Skopar W/NW

B.Toews those are very nice architectural shots. So many of the residential neighborhoods in Canadian cities have a peaceful, retro sort of quaint charm we lack here in the more frantic lower 50.

B.Toews those are very nice architectural shots. So many of the residential neighborhoods in Canadian cities have a peaceful, retro sort of quaint charm we lack here in the more frantic lower 50.

Thank you David. Most of these photos were made in Guelph, Ontario. There are many historic buildings in the downtown area, and the city has a fairly quiet feeling to it.

M6, Voigtlander 35/2.5 Color-Skopar, HP5, D76:

Untitled
by Brendan | Toews, on Flickr

Time to color this up a bit..

Both shots Kodak Color Plus 200 developed in Tetenal Colortec C-41

@ f/2.5
K8VTTvn.jpg

@ f/4
zZEEu9K.jpg

Not much has been posted here recently so I thought I'd try and breathe some life back in to the thread. This little beast of a lens deserves it.

Bessa R3A - 35mm Color Skopar ii - Fomapan 400 - Rodinal

Thanks for starting this thread and for all the posted photos. I have been seriously considering one of these lens for my M3. I think I was was pushed off the fence. Thanks!!

Thanks for starting this thread and for all the posted photos. I have been seriously considering one of these lens for my M3. I think I was was pushed off the fence. Thanks!!

You wouldn't regret it. They're sharp little lenses and almost untouchable on a cost/size/quality ratio. A pleasure to shoot with.

Back