we need a photographic challenge!!

Im in although ill be doing more then just a photo challenge for myself. Ill have to develope my first roll and scan as well. Going to be interesting and steep learning curve.

this is about challenging ourselves and if there is a prize that is very secondary to the exercise.
don't worry about talent as this is meant to help us develop as photographers and that in itself is a noble goal.

for me, the less rules the better...we start now, any shot from this moment forward can be counted...we end on halloween...that gives us time to shoot, process, edit and post...where we post will be announced as i'm not sure yet, maybe a new flickr account?

good luck...have fun!

this is about challenging ourselves and if there is a prize that is very secondary to the exercise.
don't worry about talent as this is meant to help us develop as photographers and that in itself is a noble goal.

for me, the less rules the better...we start now, any shot from this moment forward can be counted...we end on halloween...that gives us time to shoot, process, edit and post...where we post will be announced as i'm not sure yet, maybe a new flickr account?

good luck...have fun!

Sounds good! Simple is a plus. Out shooting tomorrow, let it begin!

..exploring a subject in 5 images...

to me, this means a single subject...be it a street scene or a person...and exploring that subject with 5 distinct images.

I have a new camera burning a hole in my bag and am going overseas next week. A challenge like this will be perfect.

cool idea. i will give it a try. i never did a series or so till now, so it will be really a challenge for me.
although i'm a bit afraid i will end with 5 pictures of my cat ;)

sry, for the stupid questions... just for clarification once more. so should the subject be one concrete object. so e.g. one single cat and not different cats summarized under the theme "cat".
and can the subject be an abstract term like e.g. peace, fear, anger,... too? or a widespread object like a river?
sry for complicating things...

cool idea. i will give it a try. i never did a series or so till now, so it will be really a challenge for me.
although i'm a bit afraid i will end with 5 pictures of my cat.

sry, for the stupid questions... just for clarification once more. so should the subject be one concrete object. so e.g. one single cat and not different cats summarized under the theme "cat".
and can the subject be an abstract term like e.g. peace, fear, anger,... too?

hmmm... i hope we are not going to see you subject your "concrete object" to those conditions just so you can win a prize for documenting abuse to your pussy.

Back