we need a photographic challenge!!

Let's see if I'm still in for this, and I'll abide by a decision by back alley and others accepting the challenge to determine if I can still play.

When the challenge was first suggested I was just starting on developing a sack full of film that I'd been unable to get to for a couple of weeks after returning from a trip. If my memory serves me I know I have three themes I might get five useable shots from. My schedule will not allow me to go out and shoot another theme. Will I be able to use my exposed yet undeveloped film for the five shots?

Let's see if I'm still in for this, and I'll abide by a decision by back alley and others accepting the challenge to determine if I can still play.

When the challenge was first suggested I was just starting on developing a sack full of film that I'd been unable to get to for a couple of weeks after returning from a trip. If my memory serves me I know I have three themes I might get five useable shots from. My schedule will not allow me to go out and shoot another theme. Will I be able to use my exposed yet undeveloped film for the five shots?

it's ok...but you have to submit under another name...;)

I've not been round for while ( to much work not enough time off !) so I missed this one but it sounds like a great idea count me in .

We all need a photographic kick up the ..er.. this could be a bit of focus I need

Chris

We all need a photographic kick up the ..er.. this could be a bit of focus I need

Chris

No kidding, I can't walk very far and I have a cane, so I thought no way. But since Thursday I been able to put something together. I even have 10 frames to choose my five from. Hint, I went to LA from SF on Thursday and returned Saturday.

Cheers.

I just got a few rolls developed. They were shot a few weeks ago. If I can use them, I'll play also.

Will have to figure out how to post picture in the process!

bump it up!

how is the challenge going?
decided on a subject yet?
i may have inadvertently picked mine but am not sure yet...

as soon as i get our official 'viewing group' together i will set up a sticky thread for images to be posted.

as soon as i get our official 'viewing group' together i will set up a sticky thread for images to be posted.

If it hasn't already been decided where the images will be posted, my recommendation would be flickr. As Flickr is primarily a photo viewing site, there is already a RFF flickr group and my guess is that many of the photos posted to a thread here would be originally hosted at flickr anyways.

My $0.02:p

Back