Well, it looks like they know how to shoot to me.

CameraQuest

Head Bartender
Staff member
Local time
8:12 PM
edit: I am happy to welcome Frank Jackson to RFF. He has graciously agreed to share his photographic experiences and techniques, especially pertaining to Street Photography.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Who shot these photos? Are they taken from the RFF galleries? Some of them are really incredible.

They were all shot by the yet to be introduced mentor of the RFF Street Photography forum.

Since they are new to RFF, I wanted to introduce the work before introducing the photog. Please see the intro to this forum.

Best,
Stephen

Great news for those of us looking forward to a street forum section, I'm now very excited. He has some stunning images in his portfolio

"...and an open mind (mostly)"

Love this closing sentence. I'm not so much into street photography but the quality of these images, the emotions they give me, the use of light push me to go out and give a try. I'll follow with interest this street forum, thanks
robert

Some Good Photos, though I Admire his Writing Style & Thoughts more, a True Poet !

I may be scorned for saying this... But here goes
There are a number of People here on RFF who are Equally or even more Talented ~ Pity they have not been recognised to take the lead

So let the Games begin erhhh I mean shooting... ;)

I love this shot the most and all the others are real good too! Impressive and inspiring!

How would you call a hat like this? Or better yet, where would I get one?

Johan:

That hat is a variation of a Fez, first introduced by the Moors way back when. You can find it in any Bazaar in southern Europe, or through the net.

Cheers,

Giorgio

Great! I'm somewhat astonished that this hasn't happened before, given the historical connection between rangefinders and Street. And a very fine introduction from the photos shown here (digital or not).

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. To begin with, I don't like this digital look.

Yeah.....digital look or not, they seem pretty average to me.*

*Post corrected to make people happy who only believe in giving praise....

Good news for the forum !

Don't mean to sour the mood but I don't find these pictures that interesting :-/

Back