What camera are you carrying RIGHT NOW?

M6 with 35 Summicron plus Hexar with Rokkor 21mm in a small photo backbag. There is also a Nikkor 105 thrown into this mix.

Not RIGHT now, but was out whole day with Mamiya-7 & 80/4, M2 & Elmar-M 50/2.8 and K-7.

Now I'm at home and I have M7 (Mamiya that is) and K7 with me.

_IGP0741.jpg

Giving my Konica Auto S2 another whirl. It has sat idle for a few months. I took some flash pictures at a rock concert at a biker meeting last weekend and am now carrying the camera with me to work to fill up the roll.

My colleagues don't say anything but they always stare at whatever camera I bring in to work.

Back to my SP1000 this morning, Oreston 50/1.8 aboard, for some sunrise/fog shots on Portra vc160.
Going to the in-laws in a a bit for a Labor Day pot roast. The SP and maybe the FED-2 or Konica S II will get to ride along ...

Fetching coffee from Blue Bottle kiosk near my apt. M2 & C-Biogon 35/2.8 with Agfa Vista 200 (gift from friend recently came back from Japan trip).

10%209%3A26%3A49%20AM.jpg

Canon 20D on a tripod a few steps away. An Elan 7e on a tripod in my closet. And of course like everyone else here, a boatload of stuff on closet shelves.

I'm really surprised my wife has not moved the 20d yet.

Oh yeah, iPhone in my hand right now.

Back