What have you just BOUGHT?

I bought a second Pentax Spotmeter V off the auction site because the price was too good to pass up.
The original price was $75 (free shipping) and I thought of buying it...then the seller sent a discounted offer of $50.
Listed as untested and found at an estate sale.
Well...everything works and it cleaned up real nice. Just missing the lens cap and I replaced the original strap.
Next, I want to add a Zone VI decal like I have on the other meter.
Super happy with how this all turned out...

@Pal_K: I never "future buy" or "future download" any manual as every time I have, the thing I bought it for turns out to be broken or full of fungus etc.

This week I bought 2 Mamiya 120 inserts with cases, but the hinge on one case has broken so I've put several layers of thick, black, sticky tape to act as a hinge. This insert was only meant to be a spare in case one of my other 3 broke. I also bought a Mamiya Right Angle Finder, presumably a Model 2. but there's no indication on the thing what version it is.

A 45 degree prism finder for the Rollei 6006. With that addition, it's now the most massive and heavy camera I own, an utter beast to carry, and boy, does it get some strange looks. Nevertheless, I'm loving it!

I bought another Fujifilm NOS (New Old Stock) X-T2 camera
I also bought the new Voigtländer Ultron 27mm f2 (X-mount) lens​
DSCF1854.jpg

All the best,
Mike

The Pentax MX in black is very desirable! I bought a used one that turned out to have a significant dent in a bad place on the upper right corner where it would be difficult to deal with. So I got a spare black top for it that had a small dent in the pentaprism area and my friend at the local auto body shop tapped it out and sprayed the part black with matching texture, like new! I dedicated that black camera to color film while the silver MX got B&W...
Enjoy your "new" rig!

Condition looks and feels fantastic, the shutter and mirror have a stiffer/tighter feel than my old one, like the mechanism is less worn. Film is loaded (Kentmere 400 because it's overcast). As long as nothing unexpected happens, I think it's a winner!
The MX is a great camera, I enjoyed mine when I had it.

Back