Your ten best photos

I do like this idea, however at this point my 10 best photos have been taken with either a digital point & shoot or SLR. This is rangefinder forum, so until I have 10 rangefinder shots worthy of putting in a gallery here, I'll just look at what you folks think are your 10 best.

Todd.Hanz said:
allright I'm in!

how do you clear your gallery here?

Todd

Can't you just create a new one?

I don't know how you can move photos from one directory to another, or if one can put one photo in different galleries without uploading it twice.

colin

OurManInTangier

dlridings

colinh

the_jim

shadowfox

Hey, even a gearhead need to come out and take some pictures sometimes :D

The flickr set contains what I interpret as my best according to the RFF style, my best shots in other categories would bore you guys to tears :), this one would probably just make you laugh.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? I have about 45,000 transparencies, 5,000 negatives and maybe 10,000 digital files and growing. If I could choose ten (and I can't) nobody would agree with me anyway.

Along the same lines, I have thought for several years that I would put together a book of images to give away to friends and relatives at Christmas.

I can't even decide on which images to include or what theme they might take.

I hope my ten best are the next ten I make!

Wow! 60,000 images. Let's see now, at 3 secs per image, viewing continuously for 8 hrs a day, that would be, ummm, 6.25 days viewing.

:D

colin

I think that one of the benefits of being young is that I don't have so many negatives to go through to choose my ten best. However, since I've been using an SLR longer, most of them are SLR shots. Also, they're all posted somewhere already.

colinh said:
Wow! 60,000 images. Let's see now, at 3 secs per image, viewing continuously for 8 hrs a day, that would be, ummm, 6.25 days viewing.

:D

colin

Well, that would be a boring six and a quarter days! Sehr schlect!

Great idea, Colin.

I will join the crowd a bit later. I have to scan and prepare my fovourites before. That will take some time.

I will come back to this thread in autumn.

Thomas

Great idea. I'll create a new gallery and move my fav photos into it.

Okay, is it possible to copy photos from one gallery to another, or does one need an external source for the photo and do the upload thing?

Last edited:
ballfresno said:
Some taken with rangefinders, most with an SLR (sorry!).

Some of mine are also taken with OM-1, which despite being an "honorary rangefinder", it's an SLR :)

But, that's why I put them on flickr, not on RFF gallery.

raid said:
Frank: This is cheating! You have not ten but eleven images there. :D

Raid

In view of Daniel's well reasoned comment (ie. that the display is in rows of 4) the official limit is now TWELVE photos.

:)

If this is not enough, one can always create another gallery called "My other best pictures" or whatever.

colin

RFF galleries in orange, flickr in blue

OurManInTangier

dlridings

colinh

the_jim

shadowfox

ballfresno

FrankS

Mikael.N

Todd.Hanz

Please feel free to add your gallery link to this list. If you use the Quote button, please remove the QUOTE tags (but not any of the rest - like this text). After clicking on a photo (in another gallery) you can click an "Edit" button underneath, which lets you *copy* or *move* it to another gallery.

colin

Last edited:
Back