Todd.Hanz

raid

dingadingdang

wlewisiii

jl-lb.ms

Mikael.N

Monz Ahmed

350D_user

Please feel free to add your gallery link to this list. If you use the Quote button, please remove the QUOTE tags (but not any of the rest - like this text). After clicking on a photo (in another gallery) you can click an "Edit" button underneath, which lets you *copy* or *move* it to another gallery.

Remember your Top Ten gallery may contain 12 photos! :)

Also note, I'm making a list of people who leave *me* to add them to the list :cool: You have been warned.

If you don't mention too loudly what it was taken with - I don't think it would be that obvious, froma 900x900 pixel image :)

I suppose there should be a preferencce for rangefinder images though.

colin

RFF galleries in orange, flickr in blue

OurManInTangier

dlridings

colinh

the_jim

shadowfox

ballfresno

FrankS

Mikael.N

Todd.Hanz

raid

dingadingdang

wlewisiii

jl-lb.ms

Mikael.N

Monz Ahmed

350D_user

mfunnell

Please feel free to add your gallery link to this list. If you use the Quote button, please remove the QUOTE tags (but not any of the rest - like this text). After clicking on a photo (in another gallery) you can click an "Edit" button underneath, which lets you *copy* or *move* it to another gallery.

=========================

Just put in the first 5 of my attempt to go along with the gag.

...Mike

OurManInTangier

dlridings

colinh

the_jim

shadowfox

ballfresno

FrankS

Mikael.N

Todd.Hanz

raid

dingadingdang

wlewisiii

jl-lb.ms

Mikael.N

Monz Ahmed

350D_user

mfunnell

peterc

Congratulations Mike :) and it's not cheating Peter because, well 12 fit better than 10. :)

ErikFive said:
I rather wanted to show a series of pictures that belongs together than 10 random shots, but its not my 10favourite pics. Sorry. I will update my pics when I start to get them fairly organized.

Take your time, no hurry :)

I dont know how I get the link in a signature, but maybe you could tell me Colin(Sorry if you have told it a couple of times before).

No problem.

OK, first you highlight the web address of your gallery and copy it (ctrl or cmd C)

Then, you click on User CP at the top of the RFF webpage. Then on Edit Signature.

Now you type e.g. My 12 Best Images or My Top Ten Images and highlight what you just typed.

Now click on the Insert Link button at the top of the text editor window and paste (using ctrl or cmd V) when it asks for the web address.

Lastly, while the text is still highlighted, I like to add some colour to show that it's a web link. Above and to the left of the Insert Link icon is a letter A with a bar underneath it. Click on the little triangle to its right and select e.g. Orange .

Click on the Save Signature button and celebrate.

If anyone can write instructions more clearly than I can - please do so.

colin

PS. I just remembered that under User CP > Edit Options (at the bottom of the page) there's a Message Editor Interface option. I have Enhanced Interface selected. I don't know if this makes much of a difference to your editor window...

OurManInTangier

dlridings

colinh

the_jim

shadowfox

ballfresno

FrankS

Mikael.N

Todd.Hanz

raid

dingadingdang

wlewisiii

jl-lb.ms

Mikael.N

Monz Ahmed

350D_user

mfunnell

peterc

ErikFive

Oh all right then. *sigh*

For those who can do it, please assign camera and/or lens to my Best Of gallery.

You may choose from:

Leica M (with ZM25, ZM35 or Summicron 50)
Contax RTS II (with Planar 85/1.4) (35mm SLR)
Contax 645 (with 80 or 120 macro) (6x4.5 MF SLR)

I'm not saying I don't believe it can be done...

colin

I change one or two of my "Top 10" each day or two.This way, all my favorites will have a place in the "Raid Hall of Fame" ...

Colin,

I keep it within my favorite twenty images.
This way, I am condensing from over 600 to 20.

All of which are wonderful. Thank you for posting them, Raid.

William

Thank you, William. The collection of all Top 10 galleries look very nice. It makes it so much easier to get a feeling for what type of photos people here are taking.

Last edited:
Back