Your ten best photos

FrankS said:
Colin, I don't have permission to view your gallery. :(

I also cannot view your gallery, Colin.

Also, how do I add my Top12 Gallery to the list?

Raid

raid said:
I also cannot view your gallery, Colin.

Also, how do I add my Top12 Gallery to the list?

Raid

You know what? *I* can't either :)
I'd better see if I can fix that.

Well, what I did was get my gallery loaded, mark and copy the address from the web browser (using ctrl-C or cmd-C, for Macs) go back to this thread, quote the post with the list, go to the end of the list, type my name, highlight it, click on the colour selector ("A", with a bar underneath it, next to the "Sizes" box at the top of the text editing pane) select orange, then rehighlight the whole line, click on the "Insert Link" icon (the globe, with a chain link) and when the entry box comes up paste the web address (using ctrl-V, or cmd-V, for macs). Then I deleted the QUOTE bits and previewed and then posted. :eek:

If that sounds complicated (which it isn't really) you can just post the weblink in this thread, and I'll add it to the list.

colin

Colin,
Here it is:
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=7007

Thanks.

Raid

colinh said:
You know what? *I* can't either :)
I'd better see if I can fix that.

Well, what I did was get my gallery loaded, mark and copy the address from the web browser (using ctrl-C or cmd-C, for Macs) go back to this thread, quote the post with the list, go to the end of the list, type my name, highlight it, click on the colour selector ("A", with a bar underneath it, next to the "Sizes" box at the top of the text editing pane) select orange, then rehighlight the whole line, click on the "Insert Link" icon (the globe, with a chain link) and when the entry box comes up paste the web address (using ctrl-V, or cmd-V, for macs). Then I deleted the QUOTE bits and previewed and then posted. :eek:

If that sounds complicated (which it isn't really) you can just post the weblink in this thread, and I'll add it to the list.

colin

Last edited:
RFF galleries in orange, flickr in blue

OurManInTangier

dlridings

colinh

the_jim

shadowfox

ballfresno

FrankS

Mikael.N

Todd.Hanz

raid

Please feel free to add your gallery link to this list. If you use the Quote button, please remove the QUOTE tags (but not any of the rest - like this text). After clicking on a photo (in another gallery) you can click an "Edit" button underneath, which lets you *copy* or *move* it to another gallery.

colin

Last edited:
No problem, I just copied and pasted the last entry and change the number and the name. Easy.

BTW This is actually pretty neat! (even though I say it myself :) ) I just went through all the galleries and didn't get bored. In fact, there are some excellent pictures there!

colin

OurManInTangier

dlridings

colinh

the_jim

shadowfox

ballfresno

FrankS

Mikael.N

Todd.Hanz

raid

Please feel free to add your gallery link to this list. If you use the Quote button, please remove the QUOTE tags (but not any of the rest - like this text). After clicking on a photo (in another gallery) you can click an "Edit" button underneath, which lets you *copy* or *move* it to another gallery.

colin

I think there were some extra links added in the last two days, which are now gone. Can't remember who they were from though :(

OurManInTangier

dlridings

colinh

the_jim

shadowfox

ballfresno

FrankS

Mikael.N

Todd.Hanz

raid

dingadingdang

Remember your Top Ten gallery may contain 12 photos! :)

colin

OurManInTangier

dlridings

colinh

the_jim

shadowfox

ballfresno

FrankS

Mikael.N

Todd.Hanz

raid

dingadingdang

wlewisiii

jl-lb.ms

colin

It,s improving now i have eleven all not so "grim"looking photos .it became harder and harder to select what to add

This is a good idea. I have added "My top 10" to the list below.
--
Monz

OurManInTangier

dlridings

colinh

the_jim

shadowfox

ballfresno

FrankS

Mikael.N

Todd.Hanz

raid

dingadingdang

wlewisiii

jl-lb.ms

Mikael.N

Monz Ahmed

Last edited:
I recommend that we add a link to our Top 10 with the RFF Signature. This way, people find these galleries.

Raid

Back