Zeiss 35mm f/1.4 Distagon T* ZM photos

Michael, I've always enjoyed your images. I feel they have a unique tone and style that's immediately identifiable as yours - vibrant, bright, and full of life. I'm not sure if you've heard, but now that you've relocated to North America, you might be happy to hear this news:
https://www.casualphotophile.com/2019/04/05/kodak-pro-image-100-review/

Thanks a lot dourbalistar, that is an awesome comment and I really appreciate it. The news about Kodak Pro Image 100 is exciting, I hope others who have been wanting to try this film out can finally do so.

Toreno, thanks, I love the Zeiss

Yangon
46822535734_2af0287570_b.jpg
[/url]

Yangon.....one of my favorite snacks, steamed pork buns. This guy had turned his bicycle into a mobile food stand and works around the Yangon bus station.

Loikaw, Myanmar...... love her shopping basket

cheers, michael

Holy cow, I can buy Kodak Pro Image 100 in Australia! Gonna make it happen.

For the last 2 months I have been holding on to 9 rolls of Kodak Pro Image and shooting Fuji film instead. Now that I know that it will be available in the states soon, I am going to start shooting it again.

Yangon
40580465553_3e49d6173a_b.jpg
[/url]

Ye.....I was lost in the countryside and stopped at a monastery to ask for directions and next thing I knew I was eating lunch with these guys.

There are some really cool hats in Mon State

cheers, michael

It's one of the two sharpest lenses in my bag! It rivals only the 50mm Asph Summilux.
18570489-orig.jpg

Leica M-P 240
35mm Zeiss Distagon f/1.4 ZM T*

Back