Canada Canadian, eh?

Born in Ontario, moved to Vancouver, then to Edmonton, now back in Ontario. Still using that bag you sold me in Edmonton, Joe.

Vancouverite here. Born in BC... Lived in the US, Ontario and 4 other countries over the last 22 years, came back to Vancouver 9 years ago, and have called this city home ever since. :)

BTW, this thread's poll, I wish it were active again. Perhaps Joe can help with that?

Born and raised in Toronto, and now live in Thornhill, part of the City of Markham a suburb immediately north of the city.

Gooday everyone, mostly a lurker here even since I signed up, apparently never lurked enough to see this thread before!

Anyways, I am from our Nations Capital.

And I'm glad you found it, because that popped it up onto the new posts list, and thus I found it too. I am also Ottawa.

I was born in Oakville, where I lived for 16 years before moving to Hamilton; at 20 years old, I moved just down the road to Burlington. At 35 I moved to Kingston, where I find myself today. As of this Saturday, August the 25th, I move to St. Jean, Quebec, where I expect to stay for about 14-15 weeks, before moving on to either Petawawa or Borden, Ontario. Maybe a month or two after that, I anticipate spending some time; about 5 to 6 months, in Gagetown, New Brunswick. After that, is anybody’s guess?

I was born and raised in London, Ontario. I called Victoria, BC home briefly in my early 20s. But I haven't lived in Canada for over 8 years now. Time flies.

Born in Montreal, lived there until I was 12 years old then dad changed jobs and moved the family to Ontario settling in Greater Toronto. I have been living mostly in Oakville since then.

Back