Canada Canadian, eh?

Vancouverite here. Born in BC... Lived in the US, Ontario and 4 other countries over the last 22 years, came back to Vancouver 9 years ago, and have called this city home ever since. :)

BTW, this thread's poll, I wish it were active again. Perhaps Joe can help with that?

Born and raised in Toronto, and now live in Thornhill, part of the City of Markham a suburb immediately north of the city.

Gooday everyone, mostly a lurker here even since I signed up, apparently never lurked enough to see this thread before!

Anyways, I am from our Nations Capital.

And I'm glad you found it, because that popped it up onto the new posts list, and thus I found it too. I am also Ottawa.

I was born in Oakville, where I lived for 16 years before moving to Hamilton; at 20 years old, I moved just down the road to Burlington. At 35 I moved to Kingston, where I find myself today. As of this Saturday, August the 25th, I move to St. Jean, Quebec, where I expect to stay for about 14-15 weeks, before moving on to either Petawawa or Borden, Ontario. Maybe a month or two after that, I anticipate spending some time; about 5 to 6 months, in Gagetown, New Brunswick. After that, is anybody’s guess?

I was born and raised in London, Ontario. I called Victoria, BC home briefly in my early 20s. But I haven't lived in Canada for over 8 years now. Time flies.

Born in Montreal, lived there until I was 12 years old then dad changed jobs and moved the family to Ontario settling in Greater Toronto. I have been living mostly in Oakville since then.

Back