latest additions to your library

"Jim Marshall: Show Me The Picture". Retrospective that shows the wild man did more than rock'n roll.

"UMBO. Photographer" and "Frantisek Drtikol: Photographs 1901-1915". Two photographers I just wanted to become familiar with.

My latest Leica book: Leica, Leica & Leicaflex Lenses, by G. Rogliatti. It's a first edition printed in November 1978 (English) edition. Printed the UK.

Jonathan Eastland, Leica R Compendium. Why I bought a guide to a camera I don't have, and don't intend to acquire, I can't explain. Strangely, a previous owner has gone over some of the text in yellow highlighter, as if revising for O level Leicology.

61MAwtbwjhL._SX462_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Trent Parke - Cue the Sun
Seth Lower - Dandelion
Gus Powell - Family Car Trouble
Jason Eskenazi - Wonderland: A Fairytale of the Soviet Monolith
Terri Weifenbach - Cloud Physics
Sergio Larrain - El Rectangulo en La Mano
F. Ventura - Sagacity
Vanessa Winship - Snow
Claudio Pogos Guide to William Egglestons Guide

Henry Wessel "Documentary Style and Beyond". I had to order it from one of the Amazon.com UK vendors since it's not scheduled for US release until October. I'm a big fan so I love the book. I'm waiting for two of his books to be published by Steidl but the dates keep being pushed back.

Oh yes Dogman I bought that too. Finally nice to have one by him in
my collection. I did not know about the steidl books that is good to hear. Paper etc is hard to come by for book makers these days. It causes some delays.

Willy Ronis (the 2005 Taschen book by Jean-Claude Gautrand). Wonderful photos from a photographer I've always admired.

Diane Rexroth - IOWA
Thomas Struth - Unconscious Places
Alec Soth - Ungathered Leaves (Annotated)
Robert Adams - The Plains, From Memory
Jessica Backhaus - Once, Still & Forever
Gerry Johansson - Harryda Kommun

Back