Leica X (all models) - Post your photos!

Hey, there, I have no clue... I have no host site, just uploading a tiny thumbnail image from my photo library is just not worth the effort.:(

The max image size/resolution is too small here.

I do post occasionally on another forum where the images posted are a good size and well worth it.

I saw your images on the Get Dpi. It is a good site (I post there as well) and very supportive community.

David

attachment.php

Oh, well, tried again, but it is just not quite what I prefer for posting.
https://rangefinderforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=109482&d=1589492830

Attachments

• IMG_2014.jpg
    IMG_2014.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
2ed490dc1f12ffee36d47c1dba2172a3.jpg

Sunset yesterday. F8 iso 800 1/250th. Set so high because I forgot the evf and didn’t want camera shake.

69502ffdf71534bee967700a3c7b9414.jpg

Loved this farm store’s door yesterday too. Easy to social distance at a self serve joint.

And today we explored a different section of a rail trail near our house.

81b8d3faa7ca4440872dae85c43d7504.jpg

b2d6b80685f60b7ddb209275bf28625e.jpg

8ecde62a23c203ead8d804f942844c9d.jpg

It was a good test of dynamic range for the camera. Got a second battery from Leica Miami today too!

Ah, no cats allowed! :eek:

That is a cool store, looks like you guys had a nice outing! The photos turned out great just I expected.:):):)

Thanks Dave. It's not my M, but it's super light and easy to use while having a dog in one hand and/or 9 week old kiddo in a carrier. Plus great results! What's not to like haha.

Thanks Dave. It's not my M, but it's super light and easy to use while having a dog in one hand and/or 9 week old kiddo in a carrier. Plus great results! What's not to like haha.

9 week kiddo?

Really! That is too cool!

Congratulations to you and Mom!:):):)

Hmmm, thanks Doug, I would like to see what you have. The link doesn't seem to work for me...:(
Oops, sorry Dave, it mysteriously doesn't work for me either! Anyway, on the RFF Home page look at the left sidebar and down a ways under "The Forums" to see the 6th item down, the Help / Feedback forum, which when opened shows a list of discussion threads with "sticky" threads at the top. See “Sticky: How to post pictures in threads", and I suggest you start at the last page for the most recent helpful suggestions!

Back