Leica X (all models) - Post your photos!

Lovely portrait! Yes, seeing Leica X compelled me to open the thread, but this is a beautiful moment captured. Never hurts to send the camera in for CLA.

David

Lovely portrait! Yes, seeing Leica X compelled me to open the thread, but this is a beautiful moment captured. Never hurts to send the camera in for CLA.

David

just stings when you’ve just purchased a camera though. Will use it for a few months before taking that dive.

just stings when you’ve just purchased a camera though. Will use it for a few months before taking that dive.

Yes, I get that. I have a Rolleiflex that is more recent purchase and it needs CLA, but I am not eager to send it off for a while either :)

Let me try to give some life to this old thread! A dark and wet day here, the small size of the Leica x1 makes it ideal to keep under the coat and take out for a quick photo. So I went for a short walk in my neighborhood...

View attachment 4764613

View attachment 4764614
Hmmm… with such delicious light and reflections, one wonders why we don’t shoot more in the rain…

These are excellent opportunities to enjoy the diminutive, easy to carry X1 as shown by an excellent photographer. Each time I see these two images I want to go for a walk … in the rain!

Hmmm… with such delicious light and reflections, one wonders why we don’t shoot more in the rain…

These are excellent opportunities to enjoy the diminutive, easy to carry X1 as shown by an excellent photographer. Each time I see these two images I want to go for a walk … in the rain!
I love my X113, but regret parting with the X1, which was a very special shooter when coupled with the optical VF. I may yet get another one some time. It was easy to keep on you because of it's tiny size. Here's a detail of a swamp I found beautiful:
P6100542.jpg

Recently had a working photography trip to France! I put the x-typ 113 to work in Rouen and Giverny. Will post some photos when I have more time. It worked great along side my M240 and Canon 5d mk iv.

Back