Voigtlander 50/2.5 Color Skopar

Leica MP. Color Skopar 50mm. Fuji C200.

Ridiculous rules :)

49568524653_080a194ad4_h.jpg

Gotta get back to color photography, but for now here's one form a recent roll shot in one of the more derelict corners of town.

med_U6408I1583809309.SEQ.0.jpg

Fine shots these last few. Love this Erik: the whole landscape pivots on the lumbering farmer still feeling the morning cold.

Great Photos on this thread, I was wondering how the 50mm F2.5 lens is
that looks like the 35mm f2 Summicron V1?

The design of the body of the 50mm f/2.5 from Cosina is just like the Summicron 35mm f/2 (8 elements) and the Summaron 35mm f/2.8. Now, at this moment, there is another lens just like it, the Summicron 35mm f/2 from LLL.

However, there are no black paint versions from Leitz of those old Summaron and Summicron lenses. The black version of the Summicron 35mm with 8 elements is only anodized black (chemically blackend aluminium). The Color-Skopar in black and the black version of this new Chinese lens are true black paint on brass versions.

Erik.

Great photos, I'm thinking about getting this lens I already have the Nokton 35mm
f1.4 and I like the results of the Voigtlander lenses.

The design of the body of the 50mm f/2.5 from Cosina is just like the Summicron 35mm f/2 (8 elements) and the Summaron 35mm f/2.8. Now there is another lens just like it, the Summicron 35mm f/2 from LLL.

However, there are no black paint versions from Leitz of those old Summaron and Summicron lenses. The black version of the Summicron 35mm with 8 elements is only anodized black (chemically blackend aluminium). The Color Skopar in black and the black version of this new Chinese lens are true black paint on brass versions.

Erik.

Thank you for the info Erik, I've seen both versions but have to decide
which I want the chrome or black, they both look good.

Back